𝟖.

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲ᥫ᭡                                             𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐱 , 𝟖:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 plays in the background while destiny was changing into her skims set af...

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲ᥫ᭡
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐱 , 𝟖:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 plays in the background while destiny was changing into her skims set after getting out the shower while putting her hair up in a bun she hears her doorbell ring figuring it was rome already here.

"wassup shorty"he walks in

once he walk in all she could smell was his Tom Ford mixed with a linger of weed which turn her on instantly.

"So what brings ya here?"she leans on the counter.

"Nun just wanted to see you "

"That's what instagram is for ?" she looks at him

"ohh you got jokes "he looks at her licking his lips

"I mean..." she shrugs her shoulders

"Des I ain't even gonna lie to ya a nigga really been feeling you"He says walking up to her

She couldn't believe Rome actually told her that maybe that feeling she had towards him wouldn't go away .

"honestly same here but I just thought it didn't feel right you know since you're my brothers bestfriend "

"shit I mean we both grown so fuck it"He pulls her closer to him.

ughh why am i so attracted to this man all a sudden ? but YOLOOO!!

Rome lifts up des onto the counter and grabs her by the neck , passionately kisses her

roaming through her thoughts all des could think about what her brother would think about them being together she didn't care to much about the age.

Rome slides his hands down into her leggings rubbing her clit noticing she was wet.

"Damn ma you wet " he smirks at her continuing to rub down there while she lets out a moan

"rome...shit" she moans while he inserts his two fingers inside of her.

Romes phone start to buzz him not wanting to stop he checks to see someone wanted who wanted to buy from him.

"Damn mamas imma have to go "

"How you just gonna tease me like that "she frowns looking him

"Matter fact I'll ride with you"she hops off the counter throwing on her slides

"Tweakin" he shakes his head and laughs

"what plus I'm hungry "

——————

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄.
                                       𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐗, 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐘 rome riding around after making a few plays but before he started first he stopped to get des some food he received a text from Lani ignoring it he deal with her bullshit tomorrow.

"you know yo brother would kill me if he knew you was riding  around with me this type of night" he looks at her

"Bye because y'all act like im 15 still" she rolled her eyes at him.

"Don't role yo eyes now unless im..."

"anyways Jerome freaky ass"she laughs

"Ayee watch it with the government "

Rome finally pulls up to destiny's apartment noticing her mood had changed

"you got to be kidding me "she says

"Want me to handle it ?"

"Nahh I got it" she sounds irritated getting out the car .

Rome didn't listen to destiny about sayin she got it hoping nothing pops off seeing that her ex is here with roses in his hand.

"y'all good ?" he walks up behind des.

"yeah can you take my food upstairs "

"I fucking knew it" Nate laughs looking at Rome

"You got a issue my nigga say it"he looks back at Nate.

"Nahh bro you got this" he walks off with roses in his hand

Des and Rome went back inside her apartment noticing her mood was off which doesn't like seeing her like that at.

"yo you good?" he lays right next to des

"yeah I'm fine it's just so aggravating you know how you expect me to feel after you just cheated on me with your ex and think everything supposed to be okay?"

"I don't know mamas honestly"he pulls her closer to him.

"At this point i just want sleep"she lays on his chest falling asleep while he's watching tv.

anyways i like des and rome together but sorry if this is short🥲but thank you for 300 reads i ain't thinking anyone was gonna read this book frl😭