𝟓.

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞

                                   𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞.
                                        [𝐁𝐫𝐢'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝟑:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦]
Rome follows his homeboy Dae to the kickback he was already dreading to go since it wasn't his type of vibe but it's better then dry being at the crib not doing shit.

"This lil suburb ass neighborhood "Rome chuckles getting out his car walking with Dae into the house.

Rome walks through the party with Dae seeing a familiar face Des bestfriend who is the girl his homeboy is talking too hopefully he gets to run into Des here.

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐒

Rome found a spot to chill at he really wasn't tryna socialize with anyone even when females came up to him he just brushed them off while he was smoking he spotted des walk by the pool and yelled out for her.

"Ain't you too old to at these typa parties?" She says sitting down at the chair across from his

"you got jokes huh shorty"he flicks her off

"fr ain't think this was your type of vibe " she takes a sip of her drink.

"It ain't but my homie drag me to this shit"

"My bestfriend hosting this so I have to be here which ain't too bad"

"well I ain't use to this typa scenery"

Des and Rome continue talking he noticed a guy walking up to them.

"Rome this is Nate my boyfriend Nate this Rome my brothers bestfriend "

"Wassup " Nate pulls des towards him

"Sup" he head nods him

Seeing Des with Nate irked Rome alittle bit he really just hoping it was just her here since she's the only one he would talk to at this party.

"It was nice seeing ya"Des says walking off with Nate.

Meanwhile Rome kept smoking just when he glanced over at des direction nate stared at Rome wrapping his arms around Des making sure he saw it all Rome could do is laugh.

"This nigga here" Rome laughs looking through his phone
                                         -

"This nigga here" Rome laughs looking through his phone                                         -

                                    𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲.
                                                  [𝐁𝐫𝐢'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤]
Meanwhile des was enjoying her self talking to other people just vibing along with them she couldn't help but glance at rome seeing if he was good.

"Yeah we should be leaving out alittle bit early to get to south padre" Ethan says

"I'm excited i never been there before " she says

"Really Des i can tell you don't go anywhere fr" they both laughed

"Want anymore to drink "Nate says

"Yess please "

Des noticed she had got airdropped something but wasn't sure what it was until she clicked on it and couldn't believe her eyes what it was while she was in shocked she heard commotion going on noticing it was Rome and Nate fighting.

"what the actual fuck is going on"Des and Ethan tryna break up the fight

"Get yo lil boyfriend des" Rome backs up

Nate storms off to the entrance of the house while Des is following after him.

"wtf just happened "she says seeing Nate faces blacked eye

"I asked him what his issue was because he kept looking at you "

"Bro what " she says looking at him

"Des did y'all fucked"

Des couldn't believe what nate was saying to ask her that question not knowing what she just found out.

"No nate" she rolls her eyes

"But he likes you I can see the shit right through and u don't even know it " He yells at her

"First off watch yo tone and you worrying about Rome wtf is this " she shows nate her phone as he got quiet

"Des I could explain I didn't want to hurt you " he try's to reach out to des

"Noo don't fucking touch me you worrying about someone else not knowing the messed up shit you just did ?"

"Des im sorry"

"No go home Nate"

Des walks back inside she couldn't believe Nate would cheat on her that's so low of him with his ex at that she spotted Rome and walked up to him.

"Hey you okay "

"Yeah them weak ass punches" Rome chuckled

"okay mr hardbody ass"they both laughed.

"Is you straight tho ?" He looks at her

"Eventually I'll be fine but imma just head out though "

"where you going?"

"home imma just Uber since nate was my ride"

"Nahh lemme take you home shorty"

She agrees on him taking her home during the car ride which was in silence.

"So you gonna tell me what's wrong since u all quiet " Rome says.

"Just so much shit I found out he cheated on me top of that his ex"

"Want me and Mac to beat him up" they both laughed

"Nahh it's just crazy you know ya wouldn't think someone could just slime you out like that"

"Agreed I can tell he was full of shit"

"Honestly I just wanna sleep away this shit" she says

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

"I appreciate the ride though "

"You know I gotchu but be safe mamas"

ohh lord that butterfly feeling coming back shit.