𝟏𝟕.

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲ᥫ᭡𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 everything went back to normal Mel and Von had their healthy baby des and nate friendship was back on track but her rome got much more closer she didn't have to worry about lan...

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲ᥫ᭡
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 everything went back to normal Mel and Von had their healthy baby des and nate friendship was back on track but her rome got much more closer she didn't have to worry about lani being in the picture which was a relief she didn't want to be involved in no drama between the two.

on her way back home from work des was planning to get ready to go out to eat with rome she was excited to see him again after being away from each other for a few days she couldn't stand being apart from him she felt like she was having separation anxiety.

while taking her curls that was pinned up down after finish getting ready she received a text from Rome letting her know he was outside waiting for  her blowing out her candles in her living room she heads out the house walking up to his car.

"I missed you so much " rome says pulling des closer to him hugging her tight

"i missed you too"

"im sorry ive been busy handling things but im here to make it up to ya " rome reaches towards his backseat handing des some roses

"awe jerome these are so cute " she smiles holding them.

during the car ride des and rome enjoyed each other's company talking and singing along to music they finally pulled up to an Italian restaurant.

𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘.

"whatt come on lemme just try your food real quick " rome says tryna reach towards des pasta

"aht here"she smacks his hand feeding him her pasta

"it's ight" Rome scrunch up his face

"says the one who wanted to eat my food " she laughs wiping the sauce of his chin.

"aye the food look good i didn't know it would taste like that maybe you would taste better" rome says smirking at des.

"corny ass" she hits his arm laughing

"but serious note i feel bad not telling vontae about us" des nervously says messing with her food.

"i know i hate hiding shit from him he's my dawg you know but when the time is right we gon let him know " rome says reassurances des.

"promise?" she says looking at him

"i promise " he says holding her hand.

"on other hand are you trey talking " des had asked rome.

after the situation that went down with rome and trey des was curious was he on speaking terms with his friend.

"hell nah that nigga got my ex pregnant while being in my face knowing he was wrong " rome said with a straight face trying not to get upset.

"im sorry if i had change the subject to that you know it's not good to hold grudges trust me i know" des referring about the situation with her dad.

"it's cool i get what you mean but you ready to go i something else planned for us"

"planned what " she raised her brow staring at rome.

"just come on"Rome gets up leading des the way to exit out the restaurant.

Meanwhile des was curious what Rome has underneath his sleeve she was hoping that the outfit she had on noticing they had pulled up to top golf which she haven't been to in a while.

"ohh this use to be the og hangout spot" des says while walking into the building.

"i remember i would be with your brother when he picked you and bri up"

hours past by the two was enjoying themselves des lowkey forgot her phone existed which she loved about being around rome.

des noticing rome mood changed when he received a unexpected phone call.

"is everything okay ?" she says rubbing his arm comforting him.

"it's something about trey imma need to take you home " rome gets up grabbing des hand leaving out the building.

while des was leaving out she noticed someone was staring at her looking back her jaw dropped seeing cane he only head nodded her which was weird due to the last time they saw each other.

finally arriving back to des apartment Rome walked her in holding the roses he got her des didn't want the night to end but she know due to Romes lifestyle he had to go handle business.

"you alright looked like u seen a ghost" Rome says to des.

"no im fine" she calmly says after seeing cane catching her and Rome together.

"well i had fun tonight i might stop by later when i get a chance to " rome kisses des forehead

"i hope everything is okay " des looking at Rome concerned.

"i honestly hope so to but goodnight des" Rome walks out of des apartment.

"goodnight rome."

𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗵𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲🫶🏾