𝟕.

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄

  𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄.
                     𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
Once rome discovered the pregnancy test he immediately rushed to lanis job as he was thinking about how could any of this be possible if she took a plan b how she still end up pregnant.

"wassup Rome "the bartender says

"You know where Lani is "

"Yes Rome yall better not start yall shit now"

Rome ignored her and walk towards the section where Lani was at with a group a man and grabbed her arm.

"Ayee tf is you doing " random dude said

"You wanna go there ?" He lift up his shirt showing his gun

The dude surrender as rome had a grip on Lani walking to one of the private rooms

"Tf is yo problem Rome " she said sitting down

"So when you was gonna tell me " he throws the test next to her on the couch she instantly got quiet .

"Rome..."

"No you decided to still work here after finding out bout this shit " he starts yelling
"I mean you been walking around like you don't give a fuck about me what you expect" She yells at him back

"So is it mines ?"

"Tf kinda question is that?" She crossed her arms

"I mean you took the Plan B I was there Lani "

"You know what whatever rome" she walks out the room
————————

"You know what whatever rome" she walks out the room                                ————————

                                    𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈.
                         [𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 , 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦]
"Hey girl you good ?" Diamond asked me in the dressing room

"He found the test " She sits her head down

"I thought you had that hidden from him Lani "

"I know I know" she says.

Lani wasn't too messed up about Rome finding the test she just wasn't too sure if it was his or not she been messing around with his friend Trey which him on the other hand doesn't know about the test.

Trey: 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳?
Lani: 𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺.

Lani throws on her hoodie says her goodbyes to everyone she heads out the club catching a Uber to Treys house her mind was all over the place thinking about the incident with Rome the Uber finally pulls up to Treys apartment.

"Heyy" she walks inside

"Wassup you hungry "

" street tacos ? " she smiles looking at him

"I like how you thinking "

"Imma go shower then we can go" she walks into his master bedroom going inside his bathroom.

Lani and Trey been messing around with each other for a little minute when her Rome kept being on and off she started to hang out with Trey she liked the way he treated her. Him just being there made her feel safe in general but as she think about it could Trey possibly be the father ?
—————-

         𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄.
          𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 , 𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦
While at the trap chilling with von all rome kept thinking about Lani being pregnant or how it's gonna affect him tryna get with des on how it would change everything between the two

"Yo you good ?" Von looks at him

"Yeah im straight i just found out Lani is pregnant "

"Fr ? that's good "he saying hitting the backwood

"I mean ion know if it's mine I was there when she took the plan b"

"damn I mean what if it is yours though "

"Imma be there of course it's just that she been acting weird Mel act like that with u ?"

"Shit I mean no she's more emotional like I mean crazy emotional " von laughs

"Man I don't know something don't feel right about this "

While Rome and Vontae talking and getting the product they was finna sell he texted Lani to meet up to talk.

      rome: 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘺'𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬.
      Lani: 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺.

                          𝟐 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.
While rome is making plays before he meet up with Lani he calls Des since he wanted to hear her voice.

"hello ?"

"hey shorty what ya up too ?"

"noting just deep cleaning wbu "

"nothing handling shit right now you don't mind if I slide by later on ? "

"yea it's cool you okay though?

"Yeah why you ask "

"you sound annoyed"

it's crazy how she can tell how he was feeling he know she just that person who can make him feel like everything is alright.

"Yeah I'm straight imma hit ya back up later "

Rome pulls up to the diner going inside he spotted Lani already seated in the booth

"Hey " she says looking at him nervously

"Sup"

"I'm sorry for not saying anything about it I was just scared "

"Don't be I'm here no matter what I'll always be present even in my child's life ."

"you know what's crazy we had our first date here"

"I remember " he chuckled

"I miss it I miss us rome "

Rome can admit him and Lani wasn't bad together they both have their toxic ways he has commitment issues due to his past relationship and Lani being sneaky in her ways why they are on and off sometimes.

"I don't know Lani let's just worry about this baby right now ."

"I guess " she says messing with her nails

As the two made their way out Rome heads over to Des apartment he just kept thinking he really finna have a kid maybe the dream his grandma had was maybe true he finally pulls up to des apartment.