VII. Moral Education

The Superhero Association of Korea, only a few people have superpowers.

Among them, there are even fewer of them with double abilities.

My abilities, telekinesis and teleportation.

Since I have two major-class abilities, as someone with superpowers, I guess I can be considered as a golden spoon.

TN: Spoon class theory in Korea. 'Golden spoon' refers to the top 1% of the rich and powerful people in their society.

...Yeah right, I wish I was a golden spoon.

Sadly, my abilities seem to be more of a spoon plated with gold than a pure golden spoon.

There is only one reason. All of my abilities are flawed.

Take teleportation as an example. If I teleport for 1km, the exhaustion comes at once after traveling that distance at full speed.

I teleported for a long-distance yesterday and ended up sleeping all day. So I can see a flaw in it.

Among the villains, there is only one teleporter that has no restrictions. Instead, he only has teleportation ability.

This means he can only appear and then disappear like a ghost, flashing from the east to the west.

On the same principle, my telekinesis has a big flaw.

My ability is like a weak claw from a doll claw machine.

It is impossible for me to hold a person who resists violently, and I can only use it to make things float in the air. Like the floating smartphone right now.

Well, using the power to get something fixed is hard, but to hit someone is so much easier. When you look at the claw machine, it can hardly grab anything but you can still control it to move it side to side quickly.

I guess the only advantage is that I can do something similar to a charged attack*? If you use it at once after gathering strength for a long time, you will still have a deal. I linked this to my teleportation ability and went around breaking the heads of the villains.

*TN: Gathering strength for one fully powered up attack which can cause a large deal of damage. This term can be seen a lot in games.

Of course, whether there are advantages or not, I am sure that my abilities are flawed.

Even so.

Still, you know what?

Here, I will still be able to handle those little punks with just a gun. And it is also a skill.

It is more than enough.

"W-What are you doing?!"

Inside a building filled with the screams of the hostages.

I replied to him, whose voice seemed to be shocked.

"You guys were doing shitty things, so shouldn't I educate you a little bit?"

As he opened his mouth, I gave him a shot.

The distance between him and me was quite far, but the bullet went unshakable and shot right in the middle of his forehead.

Luckily, it did not seem like a bulletproof mask. I looked at him falling to the ground.

Undisturbed comfort. Ego's Bullet.

Of course, I was able to change the bullet's path with my telekinesis in advance. Well, this is also my 'skill', right?

Phew, I am glad that I have this poor telekinetic power.