XXIV. Crocodile Hunting

"Stardus!!!!!! If you don't come out, I will destroy everything!"

In the middle of the city, where the festival was taking place.

But it was no longer a festival but turning into a funeral instead.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

People were screaming from all sides.

Citizens who had already been attacked unexpectedly were lying everywhere.

Boom-. Boom-.

The buildings, the booths, the streetlights.

The monster was approaching and smashing everything.

This guy with his whole body covered in green scales is Crocodile Man.

He appeared in the middle issues of the original comic.

I remembered this scientist guy was doing some experiments with an alligator then an accident happened and turned him into this.

The important thing is he is not supposed to appear here.

It's not the right time for him to appear yet. I haven't put him into my priority list, yet why did he pop out all of sudden?

"Stardus!!!! Why are you not coming out?!!!! Or are you busy sucking and kissing that Egostic?!!!!!!!"

......Uh, is that the reason why he popped out?

It's a sight to see him suddenly smashing around while talking.

"Sniff, sniff..."

People fell down and groaned softly.

Most people already ran away, but many people were caught up in the accident so I can hear a lot of groaning.

This guy usually lives like every normal person, but he is a little more vicious as he turns into a crocodile monster whenever he wants.

Ugh, if it was not because of his transformation form, I would just teleport to attack him, then shoot a bullet and it would be done. I shouldn't slack off and beat him instead.

Anyway, it already happened.

He came out of nowhere and screaming, "Stardus, come out!"

Crocodile Man. He is probably the first one that actually looks like a villain that people have ever seen. He has been hiding all this time.

The Association later graded him as an A-class villain. Honestly, it seems like it would be normal even if they graded him as class S, because it doesn't really matter to them. In the early stage, the Association grades the villains very generously more than the heroes, so I don't understand why they graded him as class A.

Anyway this guy, he was a tough deal in the original comic.

Basically, his skin is covered with thick scales, so physical attack barely works.

He's a monster whose body can withstand guns, bombs and more.

In fact, he's a tough enemy to deal with for Stardus, who only has superhuman strength as her ability. He can withstand no matter how hard Stardus hits him.

Particularly, the big problem is that he is obsessed with Stardus. He's not the first person in the series to make a fool of himself, he's the one who calls out Stardus. Honestly, when I called out Stardus, I actually referred to this guy from the original comic. I mean, the righteous Stardus somehow ran to me when I called her out.

Anyway, it's an emergency now.

Somehow, this bulky green-haired tanning guy is trying to steal Stardus' attention from me.