XXIII. There Was A Fuss For A Moment

Watching the ice cream falling down on me, I was lost in many thoughts.

What the hell did I do wrong?

...Of course, I have made many mistakes. I did make mistakes.

Isn't this almost how the world is thinking of me?

What is the probability that you bump into someone who has bent on capturing you while you are going to a festival?

And the odds of her friend getting involved with you?

This is ridiculous. There must be some kind of maligning forces.

In a very short time.

In this short time, when this dangerous ice cream was about to fall on me, I have already painted my future perfectly.

Those ice creams will be all over my body.

Of course, that Chaehyun girl, with her personality, will ask me for a phone number or bank account to compensate.

Both of my main personal information gets leaked. As time goes by, the information will get to Stardus.

Without being able to move, I will be checkmated.

And it will be more troublesome if I run away without giving her any information.

Isn't it suspicious? To run away without picking a fight after you are all covered with ice cream?

Finally, the question is has Stardus sensed anything about me yet?

You may wonder how many people would have seen me in that short period of time, or would they suddenly doubt me.

The story is different from the original work that I read. I don't know how much Shin Haru's sixth sense and super senses have developed at the moment, it must have improved to some extent. I'm sure because I have read the original comic a thousand times. She would obviously look at me while tilting her head and . I'm sure.

End of my thought..

The ice cream tower is about to touch my body.

The moment it falls on me, my life can be twisted in a terrible direction.

Did you know that when people are on the verge of death, they will try the best to survive?

That's exactly what happened to me now.

I have to move.

If I don't move, I will die.

"Oh, my god!"

"Uh-oh!"

I rolled over.

Egostic's deadly secret front-roll.

Rolling.

Dust gets on the coat and my face.

But sometimes men should not be afraid to be broken.

For my future, for the happiness of this world.

I'm rolling.

I'm not ashamed.

I'm really not embarrassed!

"Oppa!"

"Da-in!"

Seo-eun and Soobin got surprised and ran to me as I suddenly rolled on the ground.

"Oh, it's alright. It's alright."

I stood up, dusting off my clothes.

...To be honest, there was no point in doing that since I was already covered in dust from head to toe.