XIV. I Became A Friendly Villain

I loved Stardus.

Stardus. She is the star of the comic.

Why do I like Stardus?

Of course. She was pretty.

She was not that pretty in person, but she was drawn very beautifully in the comic.

Anyway, isn't it the fate of a sad creature called a man that instinctively likes a pretty woman?

Also, she maintained a good gap between being a hero and being a normal person.

On a daily basis, she is just a normal, slightly blunt woman, but when she is a hero, it is fun to see her saying stuff like 'You punk! What do you think you are doing?' in a unique awkward tone.

I am not sure whether it is to distinguish her daily image from her non-daily image or to hide her usual way of speaking. But honestly in my opinion, she probably thinks she looks cool doing it...

Well, my favorite of all was her unique sense of justice.

Since her parents died in an incident caused by villains when she was a child, she has been cultivating revenge and hatred for villains.

The girl who dreamt of becoming a hero.

But she had no superpowers, no talents.

She could only wish upon the stars.

Please let me awaken my powers.

So, let me avenge those villains myself.

Did the stars respond to her request?

Because she had miraculously gained ability.

Awakening her superpower, and peculiarly, her hair began to turn blonde like starlight.

That was how she got her name. Dust of Stars. Stardust.

But the association suggested that five syllables are too long for a hero's name, so they shortened it to 'Stardus'. TN: 'Stardust' in Korean is written as 스타더스트 (Su-Ta-Deo-Su-Teu) which has five syllables.

Anyway, a hero's life began with revenge, but through many events, she came to realize.

Hero is not a bully but a protector of the citizens.

Just like that, she became a real protector. She became a hero.

As a child, I had fallen for her story.

In fact, many heroes with impressive storytelling and views about justice came out, but I think she became my favorite character because she was Korean. Because I could relate to her story.

...So why am I making such a fuss right now?

Because my favorite character suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Egostic!"

"Stardus?"

Oh, god.

What is going on?

In this crowded place.

After achieving my desired goal of eliminating Teleporter, I was about to head home.

I was definitely going to kill him quietly, but I was in trouble as I overdragged an agro.

Ta-dah! All of a sudden, Stardus appeared.

How long have I been here for her to have the time to fly here?

Unfortunately, she could not land since there were too many people, so I looked at her floating.