X. The Underground Base

"A...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

"Hyung, stop making weird noises."

"You bad punk. Oppa is working so hard and you can't even give me comfort."

"...Don't you 'oppa' with me. Anyway, it will be better if you just lay there. Why are you being a crybaby?"

I thought my tears were coming out as Seo-eun looked at me pitifully. Gosh, it really hurts.

This place is deep underground somewhere in Seoul.

It was the underground base of Han Seo-eun, a genius hacker and a genius scientist who can make everything. Of course, she is still a kid who is only in 9th grade.

As soon as I dealt with the terrorism caused by my followers impersonating me, I teleported myself here and fainted again. Teleporting continuously is killing me. Even to a deep underground...

Still, it certainly didn't hurt that much since Seo-eun made me a fatigue recovery capsule. She should have told me that she had something like this yesterday. I was completely knocked out all day yesterday.

It was even twice as hard because I wasn't the only one moving, I also dragged another person with me this time.

Fortunately, Seo-eun made this fatigue recovery capsule or something, or else I would have actually fainted.

"Urg. So... why did you tell me to bring her here?"

I pointed to the woman sitting on the chair.

As she realized she was being noticed, the woman hiccuped and was surprised.

The woman with long black straight hair and her eyes looking dead. Somehow I feel bad looking at her.

She even looks pretty, so she looks like the heroine of a tragic love story.

She is the only one I saved among the eight followers.

Honestly, I saved her as I wanted to give her to the Hero Association and Stardus as a gift. But I just brought her back after listening to Seo-eun.

"Oh."

Seo-eun, who was busy with something on her computer screen, turned her chair and looked at us.

Seo-eun looked at her and asked.

"Unnie... I mean noona. Noona, are you Lee Soobin?" TN: Noona means "Older sister". The term is used when a man is calling or talking to an older woman whether he is related to him or not.

"Huh? Oh. How did you know?"

"I know everything."

Seo-eun was being all chic and stated. But if you look closely, her nose bridge seems to get higher.

This kiddo is so cute trying to talk like that. I feel like a father smiling at his daughter.

So that person's name was Lee Soobin. Come to think of it, I didn't even know her name yet. Lee Soobin. A very common name.

"So, Seo-eun? Can you explain why I had to bring Lee Soobin here? She self-proclaimed as my follower."

She shuddered again when I said.

I mean, she is so timid, how did she cause that terrorism?

She already started to tear up. She must be very scared.

"Oh. I would like to ask you a favor."

Seo-eun said casually.

Wait, ask for a favor? You?