My Passionate Woman - ENG

Not caring is not actually the case for me, it's just that my feelings towards you are still very fresh. I feel myself in the grips of numbness, but I am not disheartened by life. Perhaps it could be you who will rescue me from this darkness and lead me towards the light. Perhaps with your delicate and pure light, you will erase all shadows and I will reach you. Maybe I am carrying a wrong idea. While just imagining that we exist is magnificent, maybe one day, in some moment, we will meet again. The world is so small.

Avalanche, my eyed one, doesn't it turn into smoke when you look into your eyes? Doesn't it forget its memories? I imagine you while walking on a pure white ice sheet, even though you are in that incredible beauty with the flawlessness of your steps, while wearing a pure white gown, the sun shining on you in every glance I take...

It's like watching the most marvelous fashion show in the world, with only you on the stage, and me as the only admirer. Watching you under all the spotlights and to the accompaniment of "The Weeknd - Earned It"... And in that moment, time stops, our eyes meet, feeling your breath, I lose myself deeply in your eyes.

And you, woman, you enchant me.
And you, woman, you take me away from myself.
Again, you, woman, if that day under the spotlight didn't leave me unaffected.
You, woman, the sparkle of those diamond earrings. Every time the flash goes off, my eyes go to yours...
Yes, you, woman, you are the reason for my passion and fervor.
And you, woman, I'm glad you're the reason...

"Those two days were like a lifetime for both of us.."

27.08.2023 - 23:56