ch7

They checked me to see I was raped and let's just say it was a very uncomfortable because I technically was raped by the beldam but I couldn't just say that. It also didn't help that they realized I was covered in old and current bruises and burns. It was very awkward.

They ended up taking me to the room with everyone and it was even more awkward so I lied and said that I couldn't remember anything except for my name and my two friends.

⏤͟͟͞✰✰✰⏤͟͟͞͞

We ended up being told that we need to stay at the hospital for a few more days and I decided to check the app. I dropped the phone and the nurse who happened to be the main character Walked in.

She picked up my phone and gasped. "You-! That's not possible, this you what!?" She started yelling gibberish

" How do you think I feel? I don't want to live that long!" I teared up " at least not alone, I don't want to lose everyone I care for " I frowned as I started at the sideways 8 in every section " I didn't even get to put in my information or get the terms and conditions pop up!" I realized

⏤͟͟͞✰✰✰⏤͟͟͞͞

It was the next day and let me just say it was so boring at the hospital. Not to mention that creepy older doctor who be sexually assaulting everyone. He literally grabbed my thigh and I just pretended I didn't noticed when in all actuality I wanted to cry. My thighs are incredibly sensitive so I got wet easily if they got touched.

I looked down at my phone just as the creepy doctor walked in, my friends were sleeping. I got a really fucked up idea but it was tempting. "Dr? I'm sorry but is there anyway you can help me?" I requested and he got a weird look in his eye.

"What do you need help with? " he smiled wider

"I kinda need to retie the gown but I can't tie a knot to save my life. " I giggled softly, I was doing my best to seduce him, I've never tried to seduce someone before.

"Let me take you to the room next door since it's empty. " he offered and I smiled before nodding

He helped me stand up and I acted like my legs were shaky and pretended to trip and fall forward. He caught me and I rubbed my ass against him before managing to fix my stance and hold onto his arms. He pulled me into him tightly and I looked up at him innocently with a confused look in my eyes.

He walked with me into the room before setting me on the bed and turning me around. He then removed my hospital gown and pushed me forward so my face was on the hospital bed. He pulled my panties down and threw them somewhere.

"You fucking tease" he groaned from behind me

I turned my head and I tried to move only for him to pin me down and shove his dick inside me, I gasped at the feeling because I wasn't expecting it. He started fucking me harshly and covered my mouth with one hand.

'If anyone is listening, can you please return time off his life and give it to someone else? He is a horrible person ' I thought

The Dr let go of my mouth and flipped me onto my back, I saw his name tag, Dr Sullivan. Dr. Sullivan slammed himself inside me again before saying something I wasn't expecting. "You want me to give you a baby? " it was like a switch flipped in my head.

"Please. . . I want a baby. .  . I want to get pregnant" I practically begged

'No! I want a baby but not his baby, unless it takes years off his life but it would have to be a lot of years. ' I thought

"You really want to get pregnant huh? " he asked and I nodded with watery eyes.

Dr. Sullivan started bucking into me roughly and he came almost instantly and he was about to go again when something pulled him off of me. It was a pitch black figure and I couldn't make anything out. I whined softly before putting a hand on my stomach.

The figure watched as I touched my belly with a frown before turned to the unconscious Dr Sullivan. The figure collected some of his come off his dick and pushed it into me. Let's just say the figure had some thick fingers because I let out a small noise at his action.

The figure removed his finger and touched Dr Sullivan. The figure then touched my stomach and felt a warmth form in my stomach. The figure then moved his cloak and I saw his misty body. He was like a pitch black shadow.

⏤͟͟͞✰✰✰⏤͟͟͞͞

The nurse made me take a pregnancy test and it came back positive only thing is that if I'm really pregnant then I'll be pregnant between universes or I will lose the baby, either way I decided not to say anything about the fact that the countdown entity is technically the father.

The movie was almost over anyway and I was mad that my weakness was pregnancy, I now knew what it meant, I would do anything to get pregnant if someone offered it to me and if I get raped I won't care because there was the chance of getting pregnant.

I rubbed my stomach gently before looking at my friends, I had told them some of what happened because they were really confused as to why Dr Sullivan carried me in.

Oh right! After the entity took off his cloak, he fucked me till I was drooling and he didn't pull out at all. He came more than five times and he came a lot. I lost count of how many times I came though. The entity continuously rubbed my stomach while he was fucking me and it was like he was teasing my G spot through my stomach.

He also did some weird trick on Dr. Sullivans head and now Dr Sullivan is completely convinced that he was the one who fucked me so good.

The only problem was that the entity hadn't left at all. Well, that's not the problem, the problem is that he keeps rubbing my stomach because there is now a baby bump and my friends can see him. "So. . . "

"You fucked the entity, didn't you. " Niomi/ Emma huffed

"Well. . . . I found out why my weakness is pregnancy. " I smiled awkwardly and the entity stopped his movements and stared

"Okay so basically, it means that I will do anything to get pregnant and I will be happy, even. " I explained and entity let out a weird growl like noise. I kissed him through the cloth covering his face and turned away. His growl urned into a purr.

"What the fuck? " Ethan/Erwin commented

"I'm sorry. . . What? " Emma/Niomi asked

______________________________________

1176 words