ch8

(There are threats against a baby in this )

Let's just say the entity didn't like their tone because the entity was next to them in seconds before I got mad "hey! If you hurt him or Niomi/ Emma. . .  I get an abortion. " I glared and the entity looked at me before looking at Ethan/ Erwin, he then turned and walked back over.

The entity sat on the bed behind me before pulling me into him and pulling the blanket over me. "Wait, isn't he a demon? You know they work under Satan and Satan is the master of lies" Ethan/Erwin noted and the entity held me tighter

"You're right. . . " I muttered with a frown. 'Is the baby fake? Probably but I want to be happy, why am I even happy? I don' t want kids! I never wanted ki-! Well. . . I wanted kids when I was financially stable, definitely not in this type of situation. '

The entity seemed irritated and it picked me up and put me on its lap. My friends and my own eyes widened. The entity looked upset before touching my stomach and I winced as my belly expanded. "No! Stop! It hurts. " it removed its hand.

"How about we don't upset the creature that used magic to get our friends. . .pregnancy. . . To quicken, even if he is a demon in this world and not real in ours. " Niomi/ Emma ranted

The entity seemed confused and looked at her for a whole solid minute. "Why are you suddenly a dumbass? " I asked and she laughed at me before realizing what she did.

"Basically, Mr entity, we come from a different world entirely where the countdown thing doesn't exist" I explained only for Ethan/Erwin to correct me.

"It does but it's not accurate, it doesn't actually work, it's just a clock, not a timer till your death"

The entity put it's face in my neck as he continued "we also decided to watch a list of movies and make a book with a character for the movies. My name is Ethan but my characters name was Erwin and now I'm possessing my character, we all are possessing our characters except for Tabitha, you know, the pregnant girl in your arms? Yeah she made her character exactly like she is except that her character was pregnant and had a miscarriage before her book starts. Then we all got sucked into the movies, we lost two friends due to this. We have two more worlds after this movie ends and we don't know if it will continue or not, we also don't know what will happen because our dear friend is pregnant with your baby. "

The entity began to rub my stomach and I smiled before touching my belly before flinching. The baby kicked. "Guys, the baby kicked"

"How?! You're a day alon-! Never mind, I forgot what the entity did already. "

"Should I start calling you guys Erwin and Emma because this is confusing me. " I grumbled and the two laughed

"Can I feel the baby kick? " Emma asked and got off her bed only for the entity to growl an I got mad so I moved his hand off my belly.

The entity looked upset but seemed to remember something and he disappeared. I quickly put Emma's hand on my tummy and the baby kicked. I smiled and rubbed my belly as Erwin put his hand on my belly and Emma moved hers away.

The entity appeared again and slapped Erwin hand so I slapped the entity's hand. "Call the doctor, now" I demanded. My water broke.

⏤͟͟͞✰✰✰⏤͟͟͞͞

I ended up in a different hospital room and the entity was next to me while I gave birth, I guess the entity was taking away my pain because I felt nothing except a pressure and exhaustion. I ended up having twins, one looked like Dr. Sullivan. The oldest was a boy and I named him Matt for the guy who dies in the movie and our youngest was a girl, she looked like a mixture between me, Dr. Sullivan and the entity.

I kissed both babies heads just as Dr Sullivan came in, not many thought Dr Sullivan actually raped me because I was so pregnant and they thought I had a PTSD episode. However, there was security camera evidence that he carried me to a different room and that I could barely walk, and that when we left the room I was barely conscious and my gown was tied differently

Anyways, several doctors now believed he'd been doing it for a while because of how the babies look like him.

Dr Sullivan was surprised when he saw how the babies looked and he decided to kiss me, the entity didn't look pleased and the other doctors noticed how he kissed me even though I was a patient and our relationship wasn't documented for who the father was until now.

Dr Sullivan's phone buzzed and he checked it and I saw how his time lowered and he now had only 14 hours left. I kissed my baby's heads with a massive smile and looked up. "I wanna name the boy Ethan Matt (l/n)and I want to name the girl. . . Ella Niomi (l/n) , I want her to be a survivor but curious" I giggled, trying not to frown.

'I didn't feel connected to them at all, it's like I gave birth to strangers, I felt no emotion towards them accept accomplished, like 'I created that! Yay. . . . Who wants to be the new parent or parents? ' it felt like I knew I wasn't meant to be their mom and that I was like a surrogate and they drained my emotion for them.  It was hard to explain. '

⏤͟͟͞✰✰✰⏤͟͟͞͞

It was the day that the movie ends and I didn't know what to do, I had two babies with an entity. I didn't know if they were going with me or not and I didn't know what would happen, as if sensing my distress, the entity appeared.

"I need you to take care of our babies, I don't know if they are coming with me or if you can visit me, I know almost nothing about what's going to happen but keep our babies safe or I'm killing someone on your timer early. " I explained with an evil smile.

'I may not have felt a connection but I was still going to be protective of them. They were babies! '

⏤͟͟͞✰✰✰⏤͟͟͞͞

The movie ended finally and we faded away again, I kissed our babies on the head before I disappeared. I Was. . . Okay with the entity and I liked my babies but. . . I felt horrible thinking like this but I didn't know the entity that well and he forced the babies to grow quickly even though it hurt me badly at first. Not to mention I was under the effects of my weaknesses. And I didn't gain that motherly bond like most moms do with their babies. I blamed the entity for this. .  . And that cursed tv!

______________________________________

1185 words