SIXTEEN

| CHAPTER 16 |
IM SORRY

AFTER ATHENA HAD STORMED OUT THATS WHEN James realised he may have taken it too far, Athena may be a raging bitch but she didn't deserve what he said

AFTER ATHENA HAD STORMED OUT THATS WHEN James realised he may have taken it too far, Athena may be a raging bitch but she didn't deserve what he said. As he turned his eyes away from the door he noticed everyone was looking at him including Sirius who looked furious.

Before Sirius could say anything james had grabbed his bag and had stormed out too ignoring the calls of their defence professor . Unfortunately he didn't go far because Sirius had walked out to and followed him.

"What the fuck happend Prongs?" Sirius said as he caught up with James

"You heard what happened, don't need to repeat myself!" James snapped without realising .

He breathed out and signed while taking his glasses off , rubbing his eyes "Sorry Padfoot , I didn't mean to yell at you!" James apologised

"Mate I don't care if you yelled at me , I just wanna know what happened and why my sister stormed out?" Sirius said more carmly than before.

"You know how she is and how she talks and I guess it just frustrated me and I said stuff that I didn't mean..." James said quitely almost afraid of how he will react.

"Yeah I know she can be a bitch everyone knows that, but what did you say?" He asked arms crossed

"I might of said she's going to have a sad and pathetic life and will probably marry someone who's just as sad and pathetic..." James said looking anywhere but him.

"James what the hell is wrong with you!" He yelled unfolding his arms

"I know okay, even I feel bad!"

"Merlin you should feel bad that's my sister you idiot !" Sirius said. "She may be a bitch but she's still a person who has feelings and as much as she doesn't show it she's really sensitive!"

"I'm sorry alright, it was just the heat of the moment!" James tried to justify

"I'm not the one you should be apologising to mate!"

"I really am sorry" James mumbled

"I know you James, but Athena doesn't, she deserves an apology" Sirius sighed.

James had never felt guilt like this before, he don't know why he even felt this why, maybe it was the fact Athena tried to hide her watery eyes or maybe the fact James  made Sirius mad. He felt immense guilt. A feeling James isn't accustomed to.

"We have detention tonight with her, try not to piss her off even more than you have!" Sirius joked , lightening the mood.

It didn't take Athena long before she reached the tree that overlooked the black lake. She sat on the root of the tree as she took out a vile of calming draught only sipping a bit before she shoved the rest back into her bag.