Making Bank | EXPLICIT

Summary: full one shot based off of the snippet 'Making Bank

Summary: full one shot based off of the snippet 'Making Bank. I added more details to this one.

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, swearing, onlyfans!reader, consensual recording/picture taking, unprotected sex, creampie, fingering, dirty talk, praising, oral (f rec), hair pulling, choking, filthy filth

Word Count: 3.2k | not edited 

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

You were at home, racking your brain on new ways to spice up your website. A new outfit? No. A new lingerie set? No.

You chewed on your lip, letting out a frustrated sigh as nothing peaked your interest.

The feeling of your phone vibrating on your thighs, distracts you from your thoughts when you see Colby's name on the screen, "Hey."

"Hey. Do you have plans tonight?" Colby asks, not really sounding like he even wants to be talking to you right now.

"Um, no. I don't think so, why?" You sit up and wait for him to speak, but he's still quiet, "Colby?"

"I gotta go."

You hear the three beeps and slowly pull your phone away from your ear, confused as hell, "What the fuck?" You shake your head, trying to figure out why Colby sounded different on the phone.

He didn't tell you if anything was bothering him, he seemed fine before he left, which is what makes it weird because he couldn't even be on the phone with you.

But it also made you kind of worried. You liked Colby.

A lot.

The one thing that's been holding you back from telling him about said feelings, is mainly your onlyfans page.

You weren't sure whether or not Colby would be okay with that. You wanted Colby and you honestly felt like he wanted you, too. But, at the same time, you weren't sure if he would want to be with someone that has shown and continues to show their tits for money.

You toss your phone down with a sigh before walking over to retrieve your new lingerie sets from your bottom dresser drawer. You lay them out, deciding on which one to pick before changing into it.

You grab your camera, setting it on your tripod before moving to get on the bed, posing in various positions before repeating if with the next set.

You were honestly shocked that you haven't been walked in on before. Sometimes you get so into taking pictures or recording stuff that you heard something at the last second that's saved you from even Sam walking in.

You wrapped up getting dressed right at the perfect time. As soon as you pulled your shirt down over your body, you hear the front door open and close with a powerful shove.