Chapter 6

I walked around Beacontown, the happy and joyful atmosphere with bright colors and cheerful people smiling happily clashing with me, a seemingly outsider who was draped with a dark, sown together poncho-like cape with a skull eyepatch covering my burn. My mind was racing with what happened at Jesse's place.

"If I was a monster, I might as well go all out." I thought. "S-sir!!!" Someone yelled. I turned back, seeing Radar. I was shocked. I had never really gotten to know him well other than his name. I was just always at BoomTown and only wrote letters, hencing never really speaking to Radar.

He was catching his breath as he finally caught up. "W-what are you doing here-" He asked, before looking up and seeing a bit of the burn uncovered by the eyepatch. "W-what happened to your eye..." He asked, not expecting to see me with a burn. "Just some incident at BoomTown. I'm fine, though." I lied, Radar believing it.

"O-oh." He stuttered. "I was here to look for Jesse. Do you know where he is?" I lied again, making it believable. "A-actually, I'm taking his place today. Jesse's is at his place." He stampered, adjusting his falling glasses on his face. "Hm, alright. I'll be on my way." I replied, walking away.

He started back at me, confused. "H-have a good day, sir..." He called out to me, turning around and walking the other direction. I made a swift turn into one of the alleyways, pulling out some TNT. "Let's get this show on the road." I said to myself.

I placed the TNT down, hooking it to a contraption. The moment I would press the button, this place would explode. Well, catch on fire. It would take a million to make it explode. I walked away from the alleyways, turning to the gate that exited Beacontown, the scent of peace and color still in the air.

Once I was a good distance away, I pulled out the button to activate it, taking a deep breath. "This better work." I muttered. I closed my eyes as I pressed the button, hearing a loud explosion bang through Beacontown. The peaceful sounds being replaced with pure, horrified screams of the people. I stood back as I watched it light up in flames.

The joyous and colorful setting and peaceful scents being replaced with the burning of buildings and people, the scent of burning flesh and ash lingering around the burning town. I only saw a few people run out, not really noticing them until I saw Radar, who had a bad burn on his arm and his clothes having holes from the fire or being burnt a bit. I turned around, going to leave until I was stopped. "YOU." Radar's squeaky voice boomed, stomping over to me.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE." He speaked again. I stayed silent as the scent of the burning remains stayed and sounds of screaming and crying echoing. "WHAT DID YOU DO!!" He screamed. "What I had to." I replied in an emotionless and heartless tone. As I started to walk away, I heard someone running behind me, assuming it was Radar.

I immediately turned around and stopped him from charging at me with just my hand. He kept punching me, not being effective at it. His punches kept getting less and less hard, giving up at the end and just crying his eyes out. "W-why did you do this!? What did we do to you!?" He asked in tears, sniffling. I pushed him back a bit, stepping closer and tilting his head up.

"Your 'boss' had ditched me for his little fuckhead of a boyfriend. I'm just showing him what happens when you mess with the King of Boomtown."

I had pushed him away again, this time rougher, this time he stumbled back on fell on the ground. He looked up at me his eyes full of tears, looking like a small child who'd just been yelled at. I turned around, before saying, "Goodbye, Radar.", then walked away from the gruesome scene.