[181] Narrative

It's been months since Mina gave birth to a healthy baby boy but she never held her baby. She never wanted to see him, she can't even take a glance even for a few seconds. These months have been the hardest for her after losing Chaeyoung. She regrets everything that she did in the past, on how she ruined Sana and Tzuyu's relationship, on how the couple lose their baby, and especially on how she treated Chaeyoung when he was alive. If she wasn't so obsessed and so focused on Tzuyu, all of that wouldn't happen. She's been staying at their family's hospital, getting treatment and proper psychological care with their Psychiatrist and Psychologist.

"I don't want to see him. Please, I'm begging you, Dad. Find him a new family." Mina told her father while crying. She's pleading to let the baby find a new home because she knows she's not capable of taking good care of him. She wants her baby to have a complete family who will shower him love.

"She's your child, Mina. You can't just give him away like that. He is my grandson. I want him to stay with us." Mina's father told her, trying to calm his daughter down with her decisions.

"I can't. I can't do it... I'm not a good person.. I'll just hurt him... I can't do it. Please, please, Dad. I don't want him to grow up without a father and a bad mom. I'll never be okay with him by our side." Mina responded, with all the grief and guilt she feels in her heart. Later on, she started throwing things causing for them to sedate her. Mina's father doesn't like what Mina did to everyone but he loves her and he'll do anything to save her from this misery. After sedating Mina, he went home to look after his grandson. He wants the baby to grow in their family but he doesn't know how since he is very busy with their hospital business and no one will be around him most of the time. He is now considering Mina's request but still doubting about it.

"You are Minyoung. Our handsome Minyoung." (min-yong)

~~~

The Chou's

After a few months after Mina gave birth, Sana also gave birth to a beautiful baby girl through caesarian procedure due to complications. They consider the baby as their most precious gift they have ever received in their entire life and named her Sullyoon. Her name was already decided months before she was born. Sana fell asleep after the surgery and Tzuyu is currently carrying Sullyoon in his arms. The joy he feels in his heart is incomparable. He feels like his heart is jumping out of happiness just by holding their baby.

"Look at mommy, she's still sleeping. She's so pretty, right? She looks just like you. My pretty babies." Tzuyu is talking to Sullyoon while slightly caressing Sana's hand. "Wake up now, love. Our baby is waiting." Tzuyu told Sana. When Sullyoon fell asleep, Tzuyu put her down to a comfortable area.

"Mom, is Sana gonna be fine?" Tzuyu asked his mom. He caresses Sana's face and then kissing her forehead. He is so worried about her because he saw how much in pain his wife is awhile ago.

"Don't worry, Sana is gonna be fine. She's a strong woman." His mother comforts him. "Remember when I also had c-section with Minju? It was painful but so worth it to see her. I'm sure Sana would feel the same way." She added, making Tzuyu feel at ease. After a few hours, all of their friends arrived to visit them.

"Oh damn, Sana is still so gorgeous even after all that surgery." As Nayeon spoke, Tzuyu grinned happily. "It's because she got a pretty friend like me." she said making everyone roll their eyes with her statement.

Sana then woke up and couldn't everyone that much Tzuyu due to the short-term effect of anesthesia. Tzuyu hurriedly went to her side and kisses the side of her cheek. Sana looks at her, confused that a tall handsome man is hugging and kissing her.

"Baby, how are you?" Sana refuses to respond when Tzuyu asks her.

"Mom, why is this man kissing me? Who is he?" She asks, and everyone chuckles at her adorable query. Tzuyu sat next to her bed and kissed her hand. Sana suddenly broke down in tears.

"She's your husband, Princess. It's Tzuyu." Sana's mom fixes her daughter's hair.

"Baby, it's me"

"I don't understand but you're handsome. Are you supermodel? Why is there a show here in my room? So many gorgeous people. Mom? What happened?" She questions. Her eyes are drifting back, and she still seems so sleepy. "Dad... dad, are they also trying to get me to model? I am unable to. This hurts so much." She pointed to her midsection and stated that.

"Yes, Sana, we are models. Who among us is the most attractive?" Sana pointed towards Minju when Nayeon inquired. Nayeon sulks in the corner jokingly.

"You take some rest, okay princess?" Sana's Dad told her and she pouted while crying. Tzuyu wiped her tears before she fell asleep once again.

Following their discussion with Sana, their friends and a few family members returned home for rest and sleep. They made the decision to return as soon as Sana is somewhat better. They are all delighted about the baby as well. After enduring much hardship in the past, Sana and Tzuyu are starting a new chapter in their lives with the addition of a family member. Even though they didn't deserve what had happened in the past, it's time to move on and start over, but their first unborn child will always hold a special place in their hearts.

"Tzuyu... love.." Sana said when she woke up in the middle of the night. Tzuyu is simply resting his head on the hospital bed and fiddling with her hand a little. He immediately looks after her upon hearing her beautiful voice.

"Water please, baby?" Tzuyu anxiously stood up when he heard Sana and went to get her water. He didn't sleep yet because he is waiting and watching Sana. Tzuyu assisted his wife in drinking her water.

"Thanks, love. Where's Sullyoon?"

"She's sleeping. She sleeps a lot." Tzuyu chuckles and Sana caresses Tzuyu's hair.

"What about you? You look like you didn't even nap for a few minutes. You look so tired. I'm sorry." Sana sadly replied and Tzuyu gave her a hug, which made her groan a little because it ached to move.

"My tiredness is nothing compared to your sacrifice and hard work, baby. Thank you for our Sullyoon. I love you so much. You can't even imagine how much" Tzuyu said and both of them are now a crying mess with happiness.

"I love you more."

"Oh really? You didn't even know me awhile ago" Tzuyu pouted. Sana laughed at him.

"What are you saying?" Sana continued to laugh after crying. "Ahh.. it hurts to laugh." She complained

"You said why is this man kissing me? And you told us we're models and recruiting you. But at least you told me I'm handsome" Sana tried her hardest not to laugh as Tzuyu told her the narrative of what had transpired in the afternoon because her wounds were still quite painful.

"You're still attractive to me even if I don't recognize you. You are the most handsome man I have ever seen, my love."

"You said it was Lee Min Ho when you were pregnant." Tzuyu reminded her and they both laugh even more. Suddenly, Sullyoon started crying causing for Tzuyu to carry her to Sana.

"Baby Sullyoon is hungry, Mommy" Tzuyu said and let Sana handle her more gently. As soon as Sana breastfeed Sullyoon, she stopped crying.

"Me too, I'm hungry, Mommy" Tzuyu joked and Sana pinches his nose. "You're not my baby anymore." She said and Tzuyu smiled and stayed on her side while she's feeding Sullyoon.

"My baby so pretty. She looks like me." Sana mentioned and teases Tzuyu.

"She's also my baby. She looks like me too!" Tzuyu happily said while they're observing Sullyoon's features. A simple moment to remember forever. Tzuyu wipes Sana's tears away. He knew she's in deep pain with her wounds but feels so happy at the same time.

"Love, we have a baby now. I remember I was so afraid of telling you that I was pregnant with our first but look at us now. I'm so happy... I'm so happy with you and Sullyoon." Sana blurted out while gently holding the baby's tiny hand.

"Our rainbow baby, thank you for being here, Sullyoon. And thank you for being strong, my love" Tzuyu said and put her arms around Sana's shoulders. They stayed in that position until Sullyoon fell asleep.

A/N: Hi, everyone! Sorry it took so long hehe. Thank you for waiting