[182]

Dear Jeongyeon,
Hi, Jeong. I miss you. How are you doing? I hope you're finally getting better and so healthy now. I just want to apologize for all the things that I've done and for letting you do bad things you never wanted to do in the first place. I'm sorry that I've hurt you and I couldn't love you back. I hope you know that I treasure our friendship and I love you as you are. You are undoubtedly a remarkable person, a very sweet and genuine one. You're so great, cared for me, and loved me. You don't deserve what I did to you. It's all my fault and I'm deeply sorry. Please don't forget me, Jeongyeon. I hope you will remain my friend but I already accepted what we are now. I know I am so cruel but I treasure you more than you ever know. Thank you for everything. Take care always. I'm sorry.

-Mina

~~~

Dear Tzuyu,
Hi, Tzuyu. It's been a long journey, righ? A lot of things happened and I want to say sorry for everything. I realized that my love for you really became an obsession ever since we were still in highschool. I did a lot of bad things in the past just to get you. I admit it and I feel sorry for it. I feel awful that I hurt you and Sana. I'm such a bad person, Tzuyu. Despite being this person, there was a time that I felt your love even though it's just my manipulation is the main reason why you fell for me. I know it's hard to forgive me, probably never, but I promise that I will change for the better, and I will never bother your family again. Please live a good life with Sana. You two deserve to be happy. I badly want to tell you a lot of things, tell you how I treasured everything we had but but I feel ashamed, I feel bad, I feel sorry, I deserve to be in pain and suffering. I love you, Tzuyu. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I'm very sorry. Take care

-Mina

~~~

Dear Sana,

Hi, Sana. I am writing to you with a heart heavy with sorrow and regret. Among all the people I've hurt in the past, you're the one who suffered the most. I can't find the right words how sorry I am for what I did. I'm sorry, Sana. I'm sorry. I know you will never forgive me but I hope you know how sorry I am and how much I regret hurting you, Tzuyu and your baby. I wish you healing, Sana. No pain could ever compare to the heartbreak of losing your first unborn baby. I gave you such a hard time and trauma. There are no excuses for what I did in the past, and I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. I am learning and growing, and I accept if you will never forgive me.

Sana, we are not close, but I trust you a lot. You are the sweetest person. This is such a big responsibility for you and Tzuyu, but I have decided that my child, Minyoung, to grow in your family. I'm not capable of loving him and giving him a good family. I have realized that I can't provide the care and stability that my baby deserves. I still feel unwell, here in the hospital laying down, and then later on they will sedate me again. I'm mentally ill and I don't know how to take care of Minyoung. Please, I believe you and Tzuyu will love him and shower him the best things in this world. I am already a bad mom, and now I'm giving him away, making it the worse, but I know this is my best decision for him to grow up well. Please, Sana, I trust you. I promise to never bother your family and you will never see me again. Please do not introduce me to Minyoung. Please don't let my family know about this. I want him to grow not knowing me or any Myoui's. Please, Sana, I'm begging you. I am reaching out to you to ask if you would consider taking care of my Minyoung. Thank you and I'm sorry, Sana. Please live happily.

-Mina