[09] narrative⁴

Sana stayed on the floor because Tzuyu doesn't want to buy the chocolate that she wants. Tzuyu's now embarrassed at the people walking around because of her.

"Tzuyu please" she said and she's like a kid throwing tantrums infront of her dad.

"Fine. Just one bar" Tzuyu said and Sana's face brightened from she heard. She quickly picks up a bar of chocolate and put it on their cart.

"You're not going to buy chocolates for your girlfriend? It's valentine's day tomorrow"

"She doesn't like chocolates" Tzuyu said and Sana's face warped while looking at him.

"Who doesn't like chocolates? Gosh, she's weird" she said. She grabs a lot of piece and Tzuyu stood up behind her to stop her.

"Why don't you like me to buy chocolates? I want to eat a lot" Sana complained.

"This is made from cocoa"

"So what?

"It's not good for you. Cocoa can cause allergic skin reaction and it might trigger migraine headaches" he said causing for Sana to turn around and face Tzuyu. She can't believe he knows something like this.

"Such a sweet and caring husband" she said as she caress Tzuyu's face. Tzuyu just moved away with the cart and left Sana out there.

"Sana?" A guy approached Sana but Sana doesn't know him. She ignored the guy but he followed her and blocked Sana's way.

"I'm sorry. I don't know you" she said as she tries to move away from him.

"I'm Chaeyoung. You can't remember me?" He asked but Sana completely ignored him and walks towards Tzuyu.

"Do you know someone named Chaeyoung?" She curiously asked.

"An old friend. Why did you ask?"

"He's out there" Sana pointed Chaeyoung's direction but he's not there anymore.

"I guess you should stay away from him" he warned and Sana doesn't even know why.

"Why? Is he a bad guy or something?"

"Just stay away from him" he said and held Sana's wrist. He dragged her at the cashier and gave her the card that his father gave to pay for what they bought.

Tzuyu roamed his eyes around the supermarket to find Chaeyoung but the guy left immediately after Sana walked towards Tzuyu.

After paying, Tzuyu carried all the stuffs to his car and the two of them decided to go to their new house.

Tzuyu then noticed Sana's eyes getting drowsy. The older girl is feeling sleepy because she didn't get enough sleep last night.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked.

"I just need to take a nap. Wake me up when we get there" Sana said as she shuts her eyes.

Flashback : Sana's POV
"No junk foods, Sana" Tzuyu said to me as he grabs the junk foods from my hand.

"Ehhhh I want that please" I pleaded as I hug Tzuyu's legs on the floor.

"This is bad for your health. We better buy fruits" Tzuyu said while rubbing my head using his palm. This feels so good.

"But I want one" I said and Tzuyu bend over to reach for my face. His handsome face and good personality really attracts me a lot

"I can't resist you. Okay, just one" Tzuyu said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Yey, thank you. I love you" I hugged him tightly causing for him to smile.

"I lov-"

"Sana, we're here" Tzuyu tapped Sana's shoulder that wakes her up. That moment appeared in her dream because of what happened awhile ago at the supermarket. She rubs her eyes before she stepped out of the car to check the house.

The interior design surprised her because it really suits to what she likes. Her parents really know her a lot.

"Ofcourse there's one room and one bed" Sana said as she rolls her eyes. Their parents told the architect and engineer to build a house with one room. They will renovate it someday if ever someone will be added up to their family.

"You will sleep on the couch, right?"

"No fucking way" Tzuyu shouted at her.

"Your girlfriend will get jealous. You choose" Sana smiled vigorously causing for him to breath heavily.

"Spoiled brat" Tzuyu exclaimed as he puts down all the stuffs on the table.

"Come here. Let's talk about rules and regulations in the house" Tzuyu called her at the kitchen but Sana went inside the bedroom to sleep.

"Tsk" Tzuyu followed her inside the bedroom, there he saw her lying prone on the bed.

She's still the same Sana that he knows. Nothing changed except for her facial features that looks more beautiful now. Her cheeks isn't that fluffy anymore and her body became sexier than the last time.

Tzuyu sat on the couch and started chatting his girlfriend. He can't stop smiling because his girlfriend is sending lovely pictures.

He didn't notice the time and it's now dark outside. His stomach grumbled causing for him to walk on the kitchen. He stood there for a minute as he removed his shirt, trying to decide what to cook.

Sana woke up and she immediately stood out of bed to grab some food to eat at the kitchen. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw Tzuyu half naked while cutting some onions. She was about to walk away but she stumbled on the floor causing for Tzuyu to tilt his head and look at her.

"What are you doing?"

"I-I'm just searching for something" she said and Tzuyu crossed his arms that show his perfect biceps.

"Come here. Take a picture of me cutting this" Tzuyu said, referring to the onion infront of him.

"Why would I take a picture of you?"

"Change your surname and post it on your fb account" he said and Sana just glared at him.

"Come on. I'll sleep on the couch if you do it" he said and Sana quickly grab her phone on her pocket.

"Done" Sana said and Tzuyu isn't satisfied on the picture because his abs wasn't visibly captured.

"Do it again"

"Argh" Sana growled and Tzuyu posed with a knife. After taking the pic, she showed it to Tzuyu and now he wants her to upload it immediately but Sana wants to edit it first.

"What caption?"

"My husband's perfect abs, I'm addicted to my husband's body, drooling over my husband's abs, or Daddy Tzuyu" Tzuyu said with a smirk.

"Yucks"