[153] Narrative⁴⁷

Tzuyu was about to leave to meet Chaeyoung and Dahyun but he saw Sana crying again on their bed and he couldn't leave her like that. She looks okay awhile ago after they ate their lunch but her mood changed in an instant after hearing a blaring sound. She becomes so sensitive everytime she hears a loud sound, making her really paranoid on her surroundings.

"Babygirl, you'll be alright. No one can hurt you now" Tzuyu hugs her tightly once again. "I'll make sure they will pay for what they did to you" he promised.

"Do you need to take some meds?" Tzuyu asked and Sana just shook her head.

"Do you want to go out or do you want to watch movies? Just tell me 'cause I'm really worried about you" Tzuyu admitted while running his fingers through her hair. He's been patient with her, comforting his wife the best way he can.

"Sana, talk to me please. Tell me what you can remember. Let me help you get through this" Tzuyu muttered. Instead of speaking, Sana just buried her head on the crook of Tzuyu's neck. She then closes her eyes and Tzuyu can feel her tears flowing down on his skin. She sobs way too hard and seeing her like this is the most excruciating scene for Tzuyu.

"I'm sorry, wifey. I'm sorry if I didn't do anything to protect the two of you" Tzuyu apologized. He feels like it's partly his fault that he didn't get a chance to protect her and their baby during those times.

"And I'm sorry if I hated you and called you a cheater. You don't deserve that"

Sana looked up to him and they stared at each other eyes. Both of them can feel the pain of losing a child and it's really devastating.

"I hope they will rot, not only jail but also in hell" Tzuyu wrathfully declared.

"Stop crying, okay?" Tzuyu cheered her up. His phone rang and he immediately answered it because it's Dahyun.

"Bro, where are you? What are we going to do? Chaeyoung called me up"

"I will not meet you today"

"What? So we came here for nothing?"

"Yeah. Bye"

Tzuyu ended the call right away. Sana finally calmed down and Tzuyu gave her a warm kiss on the lips.

"Our first baby might be gone now but he or she will stay in our hearts forever. Don't be sad now, wifey"

"What if we can't have a baby anymore?" Sana asked. "What if you'll leave me in the future because you have a baby with Mina?"

"Don't say that. I love you so much and that's the main reason why I'm here with you. Do you trust me?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded her head.

"I love you too" Sana mumbled as she embraces Tzuyu. The two of them cuddled on their bed for quite some time.

———

"What the fuck?!" Dahyun reacted to Chaeyoung's story. The younger guy told him what he knows while the two of them are walking at the park.

"She's obsessed with Tzuyu. I can't believe I used to like her" Dahyun shook his head.

"I don't know what she can do now that she's pregnant with his baby" Dahyun sighed.