[142] Narrative⁴³

Sana is currently contacting Nayeon and Jihyo through a video call because she really misses them so much. They're on vacation for six months now and she wants to catch up with her friends.

"Jihyo! Oh my gosh! Hi, I miss you" Sana waved her hand and greeted Jihyo brightly.

"Hello. I miss you too. Sorry, my internet connection is so slow" Jihyo greeted back as she tries moving her phone around to find a better signal.

"That's not your house, right? Where are you?" Sana curiously asked.

"Ahm... ah, a-at my friend's house" Jihyo stuttered. Sana showed Jihyo a sad expression causing for the latter to worry.

"Why are you sad? What's wrong?"

"You have a new friend" Sana pouted that made Jihyo laugh.

"You and Nayeon are still my best friends"

"Nah. You're cheating on us" Sana exclaimed.

"Whatever, Sana. How are you?"

"Hmm, I'm fine. We're really fine. I always enjoy my time with Tzuyu" Sana genuinely answered. "How about you?"

"I supposed to train at JYP Entertainment but I moved to a new company"

"Really? Are you going to debut soon? I'm so excited"

"Yup. By the way, are you pregnant now?" Jihyo asked and Sana sighed heavily.

"It seems like we can't have a baby. I'm so sad" she replied.

"That's fine. It will come at the right time" Jihyo cheered her up.

"Babe, I'm done cooking breakfast" someone uttered behind Jihyo.

"Babe?! Did I hear that right? Babe?!" Sana shouted in shock.

"Nayeon is not answering the video call. Maybe she's busy with Jeongyeon again" Jihyo tried to avoid Sana's question by opening a new topic.

"Wifey, let's play jenga" Tzuyu jumped on the bed and started kissing his wife's cheek.

"Jihyo-ya, answer me. Are you dating someone now?"

"What? I can't understand you properly"

"Wifey" Tzuyu hugged her from behind to get her attention but Sana is busy talking to Jihyo.

"I'm asking if you're dating someone now" she repeated.

"Yup, it's me. Hello, Jihyo's friend" The guy greeted and quickly walks away.

"I hate you, Daniel!" Jihyo shouted at her boyfriend.

"Daniel?! That young CEO of Park Entertainment?" Sana shouted in excitement.

"Wifey" Tzuyu called her out.

"Later, hubby" she said as she caresses his hair but Tzuyu still continued to get her attention.

"So he named his company with your surname. When did you start dating him?" Sana kept on asking her friend and Tzuyu decided to leave her inside the room and went to the living room.