[72] Narrative²⁰

"Mom, can I ask you something?" Sana asked. She's clinging on her mother's arm for a long time now while resting her head on her mom's shoulder.

"What is it, princess?"

"How do you know when you love someone?" Sana asked because she's really curious about it.

"When you're craving for that person's attention and when you feel so attached to him. When your heart can't stop beating so fast when you're with him. When you feel happy with his presence and you're scared to lose him. There's actually a lot" Sana's mom uttered.

"Feel happy? What if it makes you sad?"

"It's still love because sadness is also part of it. Why? Are you falling in love with Tzuyu now and it makes you sad?"

"N-No, Mom. I'm just asking" Sana quickly answered.

"You'll learn to love him someday. Don't worry, sadness is temporary if that two person are madly in love with each other. Just like what happened to me and your dad, we're also arranged marriage but look at us now, we really love each other so much and you're our greatest gift from up above" Lianna squeezed her daughter with a warm embrace that made Sana smile genuinely.

"What time are you going home?"

"I want to eat dinner here. I'm still wondering why you didn't teach me how to cook, mom. Now I feel embarrassed about it" Sana said causing for her mom to laugh.

"Because you're our princess" Lianna cheerfuly said. "I'll cook dinner for us, okay?" She said and tapped Sana's head.

"Sure mom. I'll play an online game with Nayeon for awhile" she said. She opened the app and waited for Nayeon to go online. She then invited her to play a classic game on Mobile Legends.

"Classic?"

"Yeah. I'm just elite. Your rank is now Legend? How come?"

"Someone's helping me. I'll invite him. Wait"

"jeongthelegend? Are you that Jeongyeon guy at the restaurant?" Sana asked the moment that player accepted Nayeon's invite.

"How did you know my name?" Jeongyeon asked

"I'm Sana and I met you at the restaurant awhile ago"

"Jeongyeon? You mean... Yoo Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked

"How did you know my whole name?"

"You commented on Sana's post awhile ago, duh?"

"Stop talking. I'll start the game"

The two girls can't stop complaining because Jeongyeon got all the kills that they almost had.

"Ugly bunny, what's your name?" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon because her picture on the game is a cute bunny.

"I don't want to play anymore. Bye" Sana said because she's not having fun playing the game when she can't kill an enemy.

She opened her messenger to see if Tzuyu saw her messages. She's typing something but she quickly erased it.

"Something's wrong with me" she said as she breathed heavily. "Should I call him?" She asked herself. Few minutes later, she ended up dialing Tzuyu's number.

"Hello"

"Oh hey, my boyfriend is sleeping" Sana smiled bitterly when girl answered the phone call.

"My husband is sleeping?" Sana asked causing for Mina to feel irritated about what she said.

"Yes, he's sleeping beside me. He's tired"

"Really? Can you wake him up? I just want to know if he will go home or not"

"Nope. He will stay here with me"

"Sorry but I want to hear it from him. It's already 7PM. You should wake him up" Sana said but Mina ended the call because she feels like Sana is pissing her off.

"Wow. Girly has an attitude. I'm glad I didn't apologize to her. So mean" Sana pouted. She then walked towards the kitchen to check her mom.

"It's time to eat" Lianna happily said while preparing the foods on the table. Sana's father wasn't there with them because he's at the company with Tzuyu's father.

The two bonded at the dining area. Sana's mom even teased her that she should seduce Tzuyu which made her blush.

"Come on, I want a grandchild"

"Mom, please stop" Sana covered her face.

"Have you ever kissed in the house or did something more than that?"

"I think I need to go home now"  Sana said as she checks the time and her mom just laughed at her.

"Okay, then. Tzuyu is waiting for you out there so you can finally—"

"Mom! Pleaseeee" Sana whined. Her mom can't stop laughing at her because her reaction is so cute.

"Alright. See you again soon, okay?" Lianna hugged her daughter and Sana hugged her back.

"Yes, Mom. See you. Love you" She mumbled before she stepped inside the car.

The driver dropped Sana back home and she thanked him for driving. "Be safe on the road, sir" she saluted.

She went inside the house and immediately turned on the television. She plugged in her flashdrive to watch a movie that she downloaded.

She challenged herself to watch a horror movie alone that's why she's trying to watch it right now.

"WAHHHH! I CAN'T DO THIS" She shouted out loud and immediately turned off the television using the remote.

She decided to go upstairs to shower but she noticed something on their bed.

"Eh? Tzuyu?" She asked when she saw Tzuyu sleeping while wearing a bathrobe. Tzuyu came home awhile ago, he just took a shower and didn't bother to wear his clothes because he's sleepy.

Sana looked at him for a moment and she doesn't know why she sat on the bed and leaned closer to him.

"Wow. You're so handsome" she complimented.

"I can't feel the connection between me and Chaeyoung. Did I really cheat on you?" She asked as she slowly caressed Tzuyu's face. "Sleep well"