[159] Narrative⁴⁸

After Sana talked to her mom, they left the private beach and went to a mini restaurant outside to wait for Sana's driver

"Do you really have to go?" Tzuyu whined like a cute kid while hugging Sana. He's so clingy to her and she likes it very much.

"I just need to visit them, hubby" Sana said and they started making out, not minding at the people around them. Tzuyu's lips traveled down around Sana's neck and sucked it way too hard, leaving more observable hickeys.

Sana cursed when her phone vibrated. She checks the message right away and it was from her driver saying that he finally arrived.

"I gotta go" Sana pouted and both of them lovingly stared at each other. "I love you" she added as she kisses his cheeks.

"I love you more. Call me, okay?" Tzuyu kisses her forehead before he removed his sweater. He asked Sana to wear it because of the hickeys that he put on her neck.

Tzuyu just watched Sana stepping inside the car. Sana waved her hand and Tzuyu did the same thing. Tzuyu stood there for a long time, looking at the car leaving. He doesn't know why he feels weird and started thinking about why her parents need a driver when he has a car and he can drop his wife at their house. He felt really uneasy that's why he immediately called Sana's number.

"Miss me already?" Sana cutely chuckled.

"Yeah. I just want you here with me" Tzuyu admitted as he keeps on looking around. He noticed someone taking a picture of him. The guy with a camera immediately walks away when he saw him.

"Wifey, I need to hang up. I'll talk to you later" Tzuyu ended the call and ran into the guy who took his picture

"Who are you?" Tzuyu asked as he grabs his collar.

"Hey, man. What's wrong with you?" The guy shouted at him.

"I am asking you who are you and why did you take a picture of me?"

"I didn't do anything"

"Give me your camera" Tzuyu demanded because he wants to make sure that he didn't do anything. Suddenly, the guy pushes Tzuyu and ran away. He called the guards to help him catch the guy. Few minutes of running, they caught him red handed.

Tzuyu's now holding his camera and saw a lot of pictures and videos of him and Sana at the beach.

"Who paid you to take these?" Tzuyu asked, controlling himself not to punch the guy in front of him.

"Who fucking paid you?" Tzuyu asked once again but the guy remained quiet.

"You're not going to leave this place until you say something" Tzuyu said and the guy just smiled that provoke Tzuyu to punch his face. His blood boils in absolute anger and punched him multiple times until the guy's face bleeds.

"You're really don't want to speak?" Tzuyu questioned while groping onto his face.

"You have such a dirty behavior, Tzuyu" he said and that smile on his face never faded.

Tzuyu was about to punch him again but he raised both of his arms causing for him to stop.

"The Myoui's told me to do it" the guy admitted.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I'm not alone. The other one just arrived awhile ago and he probably took a video of you punching me" he said. Tzuyu just breathed heavily and left the guy with the guards as he tries to find the other one.

••••

Sana waited for Tzuyu to call again but he didn't. She also tried calling him but no answer. Sana arrived at their house and her parents welcomed her with a hug.

"How are you, princess?" Sana's Mom asked.

"I'm fine, Mom" Sana answered her. The three of them sat at the living room to catch up until their topic is all about Tzuyu.

"Princess, you can tell me everything about Tzuyu. Is he hurting you?" Lianna asked and Sana's eyebrows furrowed.

"No, Mom. What are you talking about? Tzuyu's the best. He's always take care of me. He always cook for us, cleaning, and he's treating me like a queen. He's the sweetest husband ever and I couldn't ask for more. I don't know why you're asking me that. Sana said with sad tone.

"I know that you're afraid to tell the truth about he did. I know you know what I'm talking about" Kaito said and Sana just looked at the two of them.

"Why are you guys like this?"

"Honey, we know he got someone pregnant"

"And what about it?" Sana asked.

"We only want the best for you. He cheated on you, Sana. If he really loves you, he wouldn't date someone else" Lianna firmly said.

"You don't know anything about what happened to us, Mom" Sana's voice almost cracked up.

"If he's hurting you, let's file a divorce and cut our connection to the Chou's"

"He's not hurting me, Mom.. please. What kind of joke is this?"

"Don't be afraid, Sana. We're on your side. It's okay if you don't want to continue your marriage with Tzuyu. He's an asshole to hurt someone so precious like you" Kaito mumbled. Sana's parents doesn't know anything about the truth.

"Just let me handle this, please. Tzuyu is not a bad guy"

"You're not going to leave this house anymore"

"What? Dad! I told you, he didn't cheat on me and it happened when we're still not in good terms. You don't have to worry about me"

"You're sad, Sana. It's obvious" Lianna uttered.

"Because I'm grieving about our baby. Please, stop this bullshit" she shouted at her parents.

"Grieving about your baby? You had a miscarriage?" Lianna asked in disbelief.

"Our decision is final. This is for you and our company. Tzuyu's father will be in jail and their company will go down. We don't need them" Kaito said

"I thought you guys are friends? What did you do, Dad?" Sana asked.

"I exposed his secret. We're not friends anymore because of his son and you know, Tzuyu needs to become a man and stand as the father of the baby. File a divorce and let him marry the girl"

"Dad... Mom... you don't know how much you're hurting me right now"