1

Chapter 1: Hot Tweet!

There's been posts around different platforms of social media that has been currently trending for days now. One Twitter user voiced out their opinion of how differently the K-industry would function if there were no such things as Dating bans, and having collaborations between other groups of different gender. While many disagreed, most had shared their thoughts as well on this matter. It spread like wildfire; and had reached all the way to Korea.

Many Korean netizens were torn about this, some thinking negatively about it, while some were understanding. This one tweet may just have altered the way the K-world works forever.

At the DREAM dorm

"SUCK MY DICK YOU BITCH"

Today is one of the 'Dreamies' day-off', currently the 00' liners were calmly playing Mario kart.

"Haechan I swear- QUIT THROWING BANANAS YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Renjun yelled clearly getting irritated by the sun's antic.

Mark snickered at their little game and sat next to their youngest member. Normally when Mark has his day-offs he'd just lay on his bed at the other dorm. (let's just presume that everyone still dorms cuz I said so)

"Hey hyung" Jisung spoke as he looked over his shoulder to see his hyung sitting comfortably next to him. Mark answered with a 'hm' his eyes focused on the screen.

"Ya,ya yaya- YA! I CAN'T FOCUS" Jaemin yelled clearly getting annoyed at Renjun and Donghyuck's antics, Jisung shook his head at their immature actions. Silently snaking his left arm to Mark's shoulder. Mark noticing, and scooching (wtf is the right word??) closer to the touch, closing his lids and slowly dozing off.

Jisung's lips curved up in satisfaction, playing with the older's hair.

During at this time Mark and Jisung's relationship has only been a few weeks, it was Jisung who had confess first, well- properly. It happened a month after Mark got himself shitfaced drunk and mumbling drunk confessions to the younger. Jisung had fully took it as a sign and confessed. Mark wasn't drunk though, he had made it an excuse to confess and expected to get rejected after, however that wasn't the case. Seeing how the young male also carried the same feelings. And so, they started going out.

It wasn't of any knowledge from their other members though, the young couple had sworn to keep it secret until what they deemed was the perfect timing. It's not like how they act wasn't of the ordinary.

"Yo guys! Have you seen these tweets yet?" Chenle spoke up walking to the couch with the rest of the guys, his other arm still carrying the glass of water he took from the kitchen. Renjun snapped his head back to the younger, "Seen what?" he asked.