15

Chapter 15: Always and Forever

The comeback promotions had finally come to an end, and the members of NCT Dream were enjoying a well-deserved break. The success of their latest album and the overwhelming support from their fans made everything feel surreal. But amidst all the excitement, there was a quiet moment that Mark and Jisung had been looking forward to—an evening just for the two of them.

The sun was beginning to set, painting the sky with shades of pink and orange as Mark and Jisung sat together on the rooftop of their dorm, a place they often retreated to when they wanted to escape the hustle and bustle of their busy lives. They sat close, shoulders touching, their hands intertwined.

Jisung glanced over at Mark, who was gazing out at the horizon. "You know, hyung... I still can't believe everything that's happened. How far we've come."

Mark smiled, turning to meet Jisung's eyes. "Yeah, it feels like just yesterday we were trainees, dreaming about debuting. And now look at us... we've accomplished so much, and we've done it together."

There was a peaceful silence as they both took in the moment, feeling the weight of their journey, both individually and as a couple. Mark squeezed Jisung's hand, a silent promise of everything that was to come.

"Do you remember when we first talked about going public?" Jisung asked, his voice soft, almost like he was reliving the moment.

Mark nodded. "I was so nervous... but you were there, reassuring me. I couldn't have done it without you."

Jisung smiled, leaning his head on Mark's shoulder. "We've faced a lot together, haven't we? But I wouldn't change any of it. Every challenge, every victory... it's all been worth it."

Mark pressed a kiss to the top of Jisung's head. "I'm so proud of us, Sungie. For everything we've done, and for being brave enough to share our story with the world."

Jisung lifted his head, looking at Mark with a sparkle in his eyes. "I'm just glad I get to do all of this with you, hyung. You make everything better."

Mark felt a warmth spread through his chest, the kind of warmth that only Jisung could bring. "I feel the same way. And I know that whatever the future holds, we'll face it together."

The sun dipped below the horizon, leaving a soft glow that reflected in their eyes. Mark took a deep breath, feeling an overwhelming sense of contentment.

"Thank you, Jisung. For loving me, for standing by me, and for being my constant through everything."

Jisung's smile widened, and he leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to Mark's lips. "Thank you, Mark. For being my hyung, my partner, and my home."

As the stars began to twinkle in the night sky, they sat there in comfortable silence, the world around them fading away. In that moment, it was just the two of them, bound by a love that had grown stronger with every challenge, every triumph.

They knew there were more adventures ahead, more dreams to chase, and more memories to make. But for now, they were content to just be together, enjoying the quiet peace of the evening.

With their fingers still intertwined, Mark whispered, "Always and forever, Sungie."

Jisung looked up, his eyes shining with love and certainty. "Always and forever, hyung."

And with that, they stayed on the rooftop, two hearts beating as one, ready to face whatever the future held, as long as they had each other.

________________________

Anddddd it's finished.

Really sorry for making the last chapter short. But honestly, I felt like this is the most proper way to finish this book off.

I'm currently focused with twt au atm as of now that I'm done with this book. 

Thank you for reading, see you guys whenever!! ₊˚ෆ⊹₊ ⋆