12

Chapter 12: Click post.

As the whirlwind of their comeback period began to wind down, Mark and Jisung found themselves in a state of peaceful contentment. They had spent the last few weeks sharing subtle moments of affection on camera, their love slowly revealing itself in the quiet, unspoken language they had developed over time. Every glance, every touch, was a statement, a declaration that neither was willing to hide anymore.

The fans had noticed. Social media was buzzing with speculation, and the comments under every video or photo featuring the two were filled with playful jealousy and adoration.

"Every time I see Mark and Jisung together in a frame, I feel like I'm third-wheeling or something 😭😭," one fan had tweeted.

"The amount I've said 'When' to myself with this Marksung agenda is really making me more single than how I feel," another commented, echoing the sentiments of many.

Mark and Jisung had seen these posts, and though they laughed about it together, it also made them think. They were tired of hiding, tired of playing around the edges of their truth. The idea of going public had been hanging in the air for weeks, a conversation waiting to be had.

"Love?"Jisung hums in response, his fingers gently brushing through Mark's hair as they lounged on the couch in their shared space.

"Yes, love?" Hereplied, his voice soft and filled with affection.

"I... should we...?" Marktrailed off, unable to find the right words to articulate the thoughts swirling in his mind.

Jisung looked at him, understanding immediately. There was no need for elaborate explanations between them anymore. Mark's eyes held all the questions Jisung himself had been pondering.

Jisung nodded, pulling Mark closer to him. "Whatever it is in your head, hyung... know that I'm with you, always."

Mark felt a rush of warmth flood through him. He had always known Jisung was special, but in moments like this, he realized just how deep their connection ran. He reached up, his hand cupping Jisung's cheek, his thumb brushing lightly across the skin.

"You, my love," Mark began, his voice filled with a deep sincerity, "I am always grateful to. You who understand everything that goes through my head, you who completes the other half of me. I love you, despite everything. I will stand with you against all."

Jisung's heart fluttered, his face flushing with the warmth of Mark's words. No matter how many times he heard them, they always made him feel like the luckiest person in the world.

Jisung leaned in, pressing a soft, sweet kiss to Mark's lips. "And I am thankful to live in this life with you, my hyung, my lover, my everything."

They sat in a comfortable silence for a moment, simply holding each other. The decision was made, unspoken but mutually understood. They were going to go public.

Mark reached for his phone, opening Instagram. He scrolled through the photos they had taken over the past few weeks—candid shots, some of them blurry from laughter, others intimate in their simplicity. They were moments that captured their love perfectly, and Mark felt a sense of pride and contentment as he looked through them.