6

Chapter 6: Ok lovebirds

The sun was shining brightly as the members of NCT Dream gathered in the spacious living room of their shared dorm, enjoying a rare day off. Laughter and chatter filled the air, a stark contrast to their usual hectic schedules. Today, they had decided to relax and have fun, knowing how precious these moments of downtime were.

Mark and Jisung sat close together on the couch, their shoulders touching. Since their relationship had been revealed to the rest of the group, the atmosphere had shifted in a positive way. There was a newfound openness and understanding among the members, and the teasing and jokes were a testament to their strong bond.

Chenle was setting up a video game console, a competitive glint in his eyes. "Alright, who's ready to get destroyed in Mario Kart?"

"Bring it on!" Jeno called out from the kitchen, where he was grabbing snacks.

Renjun and Haechan were already bickering over which characters they would choose, while Jaemin lounged comfortably on the floor, watching the chaos with amusement.

As the game began, the room erupted with cheers and groans. Mark and Jisung teamed up, their coordination and playful banter adding to the fun. Jisung, usually the quiet one, was particularly animated, his laughter infectious as he and Mark navigated the virtual racetrack.

At one point, Mark managed to pull off a stunning move, securing their victory. He turned to Jisung, a triumphant grin on his face. "Did you see that?"

Jisung laughed, giving him a high-five. "That was awesome! We make a great team hyung!" reaching in for a short sweet kiss.

Haechan rolled his eyes dramatically. "Okay, lovebirds, don't get too comfortable. We're up for a rematch."

Mark chuckles, "Well then better get ready to lose again Sun, we aren't hopping out the victory train just yet."

... 

The rest of the day was filled with similar moments of goofiness. They played games, watched movies, and even had an impromptu dance-off in the living room. The easygoing atmosphere allowed them to forget about their busy schedules and just enjoy being together.

Later in the evening, as the sun set and the sky turned a deep shade of blue, they all gathered on the rooftop with snacks and drinks, reminiscing about old times and sharing stories. The city lights twinkled below, providing a picturesque backdrop to their relaxed conversation.

Renjun, who was sitting next to Mark and Jisung, turned to them with a genuine smile. "You know, it's really great seeing you two so happy. I'm glad you trusted us enough to share your relationship."