14

Chapter 14: To the public

"As the leader of NCT as a whole it is my duty to be responsible for each of my members. And, to support everything each of them set their heart on. I want to publicly congratulate Mark and Jisung-ah in their relationship. Their love is not something someone should comment on but themselves. I have seen it all, how their love blossoms continuously to this day. I want to thank the Czennies who also give their full support to our couple. Thank you."

True to Taeyong's words, he was the first to show his support. Even though he currently lies in serving in the military, he didn't hesitate to send his wishes to the couple. And the two couldn't be anything more than grateful.

...

Mark and Jisung sat side by side, the bright lights of the live broadcast studio shining down on them. It was their first official appearance since going public, and the atmosphere was a mix of excitement and nervousness.

The camera was rolling, and fans from all around the world were tuning in. The comments were flying in fast, with messages of support, questions, and love flooding the chat.

"Hello, everyone! It's Mark and Jisung from NCT Dream!" Mark began, his voice steady but with a hint of nerves that only Jisung could detect.

Jisung smiled warmly at the camera, "Thank you all for joining us today. We've been reading all your messages and we're really grateful for all the love and support."

The interviewer, a friendly and familiar face from their company, began the session with light questions about their comeback, their favorite moments from the recent promotions, and how they were feeling about the future.

As the conversation naturally shifted, the interviewer broached the subject everyone was waiting for. "So, Mark, Jisung, you both recently shared some big news with the world. How has it been since then?"

Mark took a breath, glancing at Jisung before speaking. "It's been... a mix of emotions, to be honest. We were nervous at first, but the support we've received from our members, our company, and especially our fans has made it all worth it."

Jisung nodded, adding, "It's been really comforting to know that people are happy for us. It's a new chapter for us, and we're excited to see where it takes us."

The interviewer smiled, sensing the genuine connection between the two. "Fans have been saying that they've noticed little hints about your relationship even before the official announcement. Were those intentional?"

Mark laughed, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "We've always been close, so I guess some of those moments just naturally happened. But, yeah, looking back, maybe we did drop a few hints here and there."

Jisung blushed slightly, "It's hard to keep something like this completely hidden when you care so much about each other. We wanted to share our happiness with everyone, even in small ways."

The interviewer moved on to take some questions from fans who were eagerly waiting for their chance to interact. One question caught their attention: "How do you two balance your personal relationship with your professional life?"

Mark looked thoughtful. "It's definitely something we've had to learn to navigate. Being in the same group helps because we understand each other's schedules and pressures. We try to keep a balance, making sure our work doesn't overshadow our relationship, and vice versa."

Jisung added, "Communication is key. We talk a lot, make sure we're on the same page, and always support each other, whether it's on stage or off."

As the live session continued, the atmosphere became more relaxed. Mark and Jisung shared playful banter, exchanged knowing looks, and even teased each other about who takes longer to get ready in the morning. Their natural chemistry shone through, endearing them even more to the fans watching.

Towards the end of the live, the interviewer asked them if they had any message for their fans.

Mark turned to the camera, his expression sincere. "We just want to thank you all for being with us on this journey. Your support means everything to us, and we promise to keep giving our best, both as artists and as a couple."

Jisung nodded, his voice soft but firm. "We hope our story can bring you joy and inspire you to love freely and openly. We're so grateful for every single one of you."

As the live session wrapped up, the fans' comments were filled with hearts, encouraging words, and excitement for what was to come.

After the cameras stopped rolling, Mark and Jisung stayed seated for a moment, taking it all in.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Jisung asked, smiling at Mark.

Mark shook his head, a sense of relief washing over him. "Not at all. I'm just glad we're in this together."

Jisung reached out, their fingers intertwining. "Always, hyung."

And with that, they stood up, ready to face whatever came next, side by side.

_______________________

hi