8

Chapter 8: Now or Never

It was late at night in the dorms, most of the members were now either getting ready for bed or had already gone to sleep.

Mark had just finished his night shower, and lied down him and Jisung's shared bed, Jisung smiled at him putting down his phone beside. Giving a small kiss in the cheek, his hand holding the other's. "Can I dry your hair bub?"

"Sure love."

It was quiet. The night seemingly serene, with only the noise of the hair dryer erupting sounds. It was calming.

The group's comeback is almost around the corner, meaning they'll be more hectic than ever. With the MV shoots and content filming already listed in their next schedules. They were running out of time.

Jisung thought hard on this, he contemplated a bit. "What's on your mind Sung?"

Mark had asked noticing his lover lost in his thoughts.

"Just- just thinking..."

"About..?"

Jisung hesitated, biting his bottom lip anxiously, Mark taking notice reached his hand to hold onto Jisung's own. "Hey... we can talk about it in a later time if your not ready yet." Mark reassured.

"No...Let's do it." Jisung says shaking his head.

Mark didn't quite get what the other was saying "Do what?"

"Let's tell the company."

Mark let his eyes widen, "You mean it? Are you sure love? We said we'd do it in our own pace."

Jisung smiled, embracing his Mark to a hug. His hand snagging up to cup Mark's cheek. "I do, love. It's now or never."

Mark felt like crying, God why is he such a crier? 

This is going to be a big step for their relationship. He could only wish for everything to go well.

He nodded into Jisung's touch. "Okay...Let's do it"

They both closed in the gap, coming in for a sweet kiss. They're finally doing it. Soon, their relationship. Out in the open, they'd be together. Happy.

Happily, in love.

...

The atmosphere in the NCT Dream dorm was a mix of nervous excitement and anticipation. Today was the day. The day Mark and Jisung had decided to tell the company about their relationship, and the rest of the Dream members were there to support them.

Mark and Jisung sat together on the couch, hands tightly clasped, while the other members gathered around, offering words of encouragement.

"You guys got this," Renjun said, giving them a reassuring smile. "We're all here for you."