3

Chapter 3: The two of you?!?

Ok. So...Taeyong found out, that's cool. That's great. Right....?

"Where do we go with this..? I mean it's great that he knows but then what's next?" Jisung was pacing, and boy was Mark getting dizzy with how much the younger had been walking in circles.

"Sung, love. Calm down." Mark said sighing, he couldn't stop looking at Jisung without smiling, he found it adorable whenever his lover goes into yapping.

Wait a minute...love "Love...?" Jisung just misheard that right? He looked at Mark cheeks becoming flushed pink. Mark just laughed "Do you not like it?" he asked blushing a little.

"I like it!- I- keep calling me that, hyung" Mark smiled nodding.

"Now calm down so we can talk about this." Mark said patting the seat next him, Jisung nodded and sat there.

Mark thought for a second before talking, "Well...since Taeyong-hyung knows now, we should at least tell the other Dreamies about us now. I know they wouldn't think badly of us. If they do..."

"I'll kill them"

Jisung laughed at his lover's choice of word, "Alright, we'll kill them...softly."

At the dorm.

The young couple had planned out how they will tell the rest of the Dreamies about their relationship on their way home. Mark had been the one to chat in their chatroom to meet at the living room. Saying that he had something discuss with them.

After entering the dorm they saw the members waiting for them in the sofa.

"What's the important thing you wanted to tell us Hyung??" Jaemin was the first one to ask. "Yeah hyung." Jeno nodded in agreement.

"Well, technically it's Jisung and I that has something to say", "Well go on. You guys can't prolong this, you guys are scaring me." Renjun said, nervously. Maybe it was the way the two have been acting differently these days, or its just the way the two kept looking each other with the same look of nervousness.

"Right." Mark coughed before continuing to open his mouth. "Jisung and I are dating"

'dating'

.

.

.

??!?

"WHAT??!" It was Chenle who had screamed in shock, the other's holding the same look of shock from Mark's news.

This was news to them. When, how, what?

"So..Let me get this straight. The two of you are dating, uhm since when??" Haechan yelled, clearly baffled but also ticked off that his best friend didn't tell this to him. "Mark, I did not share my first kiss with you just for you to not tell me you're dating someone. AND IT'S JISUNG AT THAT!"