Chapter 54

I've been on my office since earlier, and I don't know why I feel something is wrong. I suddenly feel like I should go to Irene. I feel like she's not doing good.

She told me that she'll run an errands, we've been busy preparing for our wedding so I let her go out.

I put down my pen, and started dialing Irene's phone, she isn't answering. Maybe she's busy.

I stood up, and decided to follow her. I called Dawn, because I think she's the one Irene with.

I am waiting for the elevator to open when Dawn answered.

"Greg! Why'd you call?" She asked immediately. She must be shock that I called her.

"Is Irene with you?" I asked. The elevator opened so I entered, and pressed the button.

"She's with me earlier. We'll cook, she's at the grocery" Dawn uttered.

"Alone?" I asked.

"Yes?" She hesitantly said. "I told her I'll come with her but she refuse"

"Okay, okay. Thanks, Dawn" I said, and ended the call. I tap my finger on my phone as I wait for the elevator to open.

She shouldn't go out alone in a public place.

I hop in my car, and started my engine. I'm still dialing Irene's number, but she isn't answering. I'm starting to worry.

I went out the car immediately as I arrive. I'm already hearing shouts here in the parking lot. Why would she get grocery in a wet market alone?

I tightened my fist as I sighed. I glanced at Irene who's unbothered by what people was saying.

They're calling her "kabit" "malandi" "mapagmataas sa sarili" etc.

It was because of the issue between Alliana and I. Irene seducing me, for us to get together again. Alliana already talked about this in public, and yet people refused to believe it.

A lot of articles was made about Irene. Masama ang ugali, malandi, at kung kani-kaninong lalaki sumasama. They leaked the photos of Irene with Vince, and even with Ryle. Irene had no idea where that came from.

I don't see the point of them for doing this.

Wala silang karapatang gawin 'to dahil lang nagustuhan nila si Alliana para saakin.

Yes, Alliana and I even had a fandom because they liked us, but that doesn't mean they're allowed to do this to the person I love. They're crossing the line.

I immediately ran towards Irene, and stopped the lady from slapping Irene. Even I, myself was shock that somebody can actually do this.

I don't utter any word, because if I say something for sure, they wouldn't like it, either Irene.

I garb Irene's hand, and we get out of that place. I stayed quiet as we left, so is she. She was just looking down, and playing with her fingers.

We parked in a quiet place, where it doesn't have much people.

Before I could even speak, her silent cry is already heard.

I immediately hugged her, and made sure that she doesn't feel alone. "Hon, you don't deserve that" I said, and a tear fell from my eyes.

My heart is breaking for her. It's too much. The hatred she has been receiving is too much. She don't deserve any of it.

"Just let out because I know it's already heavy" I said, as I caressed her back. "You did a great job, you did a great job for standing up for youself."