Chapter 55

Third Person's POV

After Lusio spoke up, people still have their own opinion. Some understand and some are not. Especially regarding the picture of Irene with different guys.

Greggy understand his wife, he knows that she never had any relationship with those guy involved. It was all just her friends.

Now, they will be having dinner with both of their family

"Hon, Mom told me they are on their way." Greggy said.

Irene looked at him as she brushes her hair. "Okay. I heard Ate Imee's boyfriend will also come?" Irene asked.

Greggy chuckled. "Yep, I heard it too. Actually, Bong has been teasing Imee since earlier. And she's so pissed."

Irene laughed. "Kuya Bong really love to piss ate Imee."

Greggy smirked, and wrapped his arm around my waist. He slowly kissed my neck. "Hmm." He hummed.

Irene can already feel his warm breath on her skin. Irene sighed, and closed her eyes. "Greg." Irene groaned.

His arm travelled on her body. His kisses went to her lips. He looked at her seductively. "I'd like to taste you, it will be very quick." He said, and carried Irene.

They haven't even leave their position when they heard the door opened. They simultaneously looked at the door, and it was their son.

They obviously didn't hear their son's knock.

His jaw dropped, and immediately closed his eyes. He went out, and closed the room. "I didn't see anything so please continue!" Alfonso shouted through outside the door.

"Put me down!" Irene said, half shouted. She rolled her eyes. "You didn't lock the door!" She added.

"I forgot." Greggy said his hand on his head.

When Irene looked at her self in the mirror, her eyes widened and felt the heat came to her head. "Gregorio Maria Araneta III!" Sigaw ni Irene.

Greggy almost forgot to breathe when he heard his name. He immediately ran as he kmew he is in trouble.

"You know that we're having a dinner and yet you left some marks?!" She shouted as she followed Greggy who's running in every corner of their room.

"I didn't mean it." He said apologetically.

"Oh yes you did!" She said, and glared at him.

"I didn't!" Greggy insisted.

"Stop walking away from me, and come here!" She said, her hands on her waist.

"No." He immediately said.

"Come... here.." She said and raised her eyebrow. "Honey, dito ka na, 'di na ako galit." She sweetly said.

"Hmp! Hindi ko naman nga kasi sinasadya Hon, eh." He said pouting.

"Oh kaya nga! Halika na rito. Sorry na." She said, having some plan in her mind.

"Ayoko, Hon! You're still mad eh." He uttered, still in the corner of the room, and having a pillow as his shield.

"Hindi na kaya. Okay na nga, Hon. Come here." Irene said, with an open arms.

"Weh?" He said, looking at me as if he isn't convinced.

"Yes, Hon." I amswered.

"Put down your slipper first." He said. Irene already threw the other slipper at him earlier, however he didn't get hit. Irene is holding the other slipper, and slowly put it down as he said.