Chapter Two: Welcome to Calgary

Angelica's POV:

I woke up with a huge smile on my face, excited that I'd finally be reunited with my best friend today. I jumped out of bed and made my way to the washroom. I stripped my clothes off before stepping into the shower and letting the warm water hit my back. I poured some strawberry shampoo into my hands and scrubbed it into my hair. After my shower I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. I blow dried my hair and left my hair in their natural curls. I didn't over do my makeup, just some mascara and lipgloss. I walked out of the bathroom and picked out a white lace bustier top, a black skater skirt and black wedges. I grabbed my suitcases, and my phone before making my way downstairs. 

I left my bags near the door and went to the kitchen where I found my parents. "Hey guys." I smiled. "Hey sweetie" My mom smiled back. "Are you excited to go on tour?" My dad asked as he set the newspaper he was reading down. "Of course I am! It's going to be amazing!" I exclaimed. "Just be careful okay?" My mom asked. "No boyfriends either." My dad joked. "I will Mom, and don't worry Dad." I laughed before hugging and kissing each of them. Gracie, my little sister, waddled over towards me. "Wuv you." She managed to say, making my heart melt. I bent down to her level before giving her a hug. "I love you too, Gracie." I smiled, before standing back up. I looked at the time, and realized that it was time for me to leave. "I have to go, my flight leaves in two hours. Bye guys! Love you!" I said before kissing my parents goodbye once last time, before I rushed out the door with my suitcases in hand. 

Once I was outside, I called a cab on my phone and within minutes, the yellow car arrived. I hopped in with my luggage and told the driver where to go. The whole ride I was texting Karisma and scrolling through twitter. We got there within thirty minutes. I paid the driver before I took my luggage and walked into the huge airport. After I was checked and let through to the waiting area, I sat down and checked my phone for the time. While doing so I realized I had a new message from an unknown number.

What time does your plane land?

I hesitated before replying.

Who is this?

Within seconds, the unknown person replied.

It's Crawford, Karisma's brother. Probably should of mentioned that earlier lol.😜

I sighed in relief that it wasn't a crazy stalker before replying.

Haha, it's fine. My plane lands at 12:00.😊

Alright, Kriz and I will be there when you land.😀

I put my phone in my pocket as the announcement that my plane was boarding blared through the airport speakers. I found my seat fairly quickly. It was a window seat, which was my favourite, since I loved looking at the beautiful scenery from the plane. So far, everything seemed to be going perfectly, and I hoped it continued.  I took a deep breath, the reality that I was actually going to be on DigiTour, finally sinking in. It all felt surreal. After, I finally sat down, I pulled out my phone, taking a quick selfie and posting it to Instagram.

@AngelicaHastings: Flying to Calgary, can't wait for DigiTour to start!!! #excited #digitour2015

I got a ton of likes and comments, and replied to as many as I could. Before I knew it, we were in the air. I watched from the window as the clouds floated by. I always loved watching clouds, it was my secret to calming down. When I broke up with my ex-boyfriend, Sam, I would sit outside and stare at the clouds as I struggled moved on. To say the least, it was a hard break up, and staring at the clouds made relaxed me in my time of need. I brushed the thoughts off, before putting my earbuds in and selecting a random playlist to listen to. I closed my eyes, and sleep took over me almost immediately.