Chapter Eleven: Haters

Angelica's POV:
After being told we were on in five minutes, Crawford and I headed to the steps leading to the stage hand in hand. I could hear the fans screaming excitedly as they waited for the show to begin. Karisma and Chris joined us at the steps, before we started getting called up one by one. Karisma was the first one announced, then it was Chris. Right before Crawford's name was called, he pecked my lips gently. "You'll be fine." He reassured me, probably sensing my nervousness, before walking onto the stage. The amount of screams I heard was almost deafening. "Let's give it up for Angelica Hastings." The announcer said, before I slowly made my way up the stairs and onto the stage. 

I heard multiple screams and waved at the fans before taking a seat on my assigned chair. We were each given microphones, before we started the show. "How's everyone doing tonight?" Crawford asked, earnings a bunch of screams from the fans. After a brief introduction, we started the show. We played a lot of weird games and challenges. We had just finished our Q/A with the fans when we were given two big bowls with papers inside, one with truths, the other with dares. The crew had sent around some papers to the fans to write down some truths and dares, so that we could include them. "Who's ready for some truth or dare?" Chris asked, earning multiple screams. 

Crawford was the first one to pick a truth. "Are you and Angelica dating?" He read the paper out loud, earning a bunch of "ohhs" from the crowd including Karisma and Chris. I widened my eyes at how fast that question came up. Crawford and I looked at each other, contemplating wether to tell the fans or not. I gave him a reassuring nod, telling him it was alright. I knew the fans would find out sooner or later, and I could tell that Crawford didn't want to lie to them. "Yea, we are. We're really happy and hope you guys support us." Crawford said before leaning over and pecking my cheek, earning multiple "awws" from everyone else. 

Among the "awws", however, I could make out a few "boos", but one comment caught me off guard more than the others. "Ew. What does he even see in her? She's so fat and ugly. He probably just feels sorry for her." A fan in the front row said to her friend, but I heard her loud and clear, and apparently, so did Crawford. He turned to the girl so fast, I almost had a whiplash. "You want to know what I see in Angelica? I see how kind and loving she is. She's the most selfless person I've ever met, and she always puts others before herself. She's absolutely gorgeous, and has an amazing body. If you can't see how truly amazing Angelica is, and if you can't accept that she makes me happy, then you aren't a true fan." Crawford said, shocking everyone, especially me. The girl's face paled, and she scurried out of the stadium with her friend, who mouthed a "sorry" to me on the way out. 

I was still in shock, and didn't realize that I had been holding back tears until I felt one trickle down my face. The fans were dead silent, still recovering from what just happened. Crawford pulled me into him, and I rested my head against his chest. Chris and Krizzy tried to lighten up the mood. After I recovered from shock and tears, I pulled away from Crawford, shook it off and placed a smile on my face. "Let's get back to the game, shall we?" I suggested to the fans, getting back to the matter at hand. These fans came here for a fun show, and I planned on giving no them one. Crawford gave me a concerned look, knowing that the smile I plastered on my face was fake, and that I was hurting inside. 

We continued the show, and ended without any other issues. We all walked off the stage, and had about five minutes before we had to go to the meet and greet station. The moment I got off stage, I was pulled into a hug by Crawford, who kissed the top of my head repeatedly. "That girl had no idea what she was talking about. You're perfect, so please don't let comments like that get to you." He whispered into my ear. I hadn't noticed that I was crying until I felt the wetness on Crawford's hoodie. "I know, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt." I mumbled into his chest, burying myself further into him. 

A crew member made us break apart and escorted us to our booth. As we walked, Crawford took my hand and laced our fingers together. We were going to be sharing a booth, since Karisma and Chris were sharing one already. As we walked by, I could of sworn I noticed a boy with a brown quiff that I had burned into my memory. I shook it off though, before focusing on my eyes and making them a little more presentable, since they had mascara smudges from when I was crying. 

It couldn't be him, he was supposed to be in Omaha. Once my eyes looked somewhat presentable and we got to our booth, the fans began lining up. Most of the fans were really sweet, and some even apologized for what the girl did. We took pictures with them and signed stuff, but the whole time, I couldn't shake the thought that he was here. While I was talking to one of the fans, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and widened my eyes. It was him

I glanced over at Crawford, who was busy taking a photo with some fans, before I turned my attention back to the one person I never thought I see again. "Sammy?" I barely whispered, not believe my eyes. "Miss me babygirl?" Sammy smiled at me, showing those familiar pearly whites. I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around him and hug him. He hugged me back, and neither of us wanted to let go. "What are you down here?" I asked, once I finally pulled away from his embrace. "I couldn't stop thinking about you, you were always on my mind, so when I found out you were going to be on the DigiTour, I caught the first flight out here." Sammy said. He couldn't stop thinking about me? Sam and I had met during the summer of sophomore year. He was my first love. We were practically inseparable until he had to move to Omaha a year later. We would probably still be together if it wasn't for that. I widened my eyes as I realized something. My first love, was here because he wanted to see me, but I'm with Crawford now, so this wouldn't end well.

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

How cute are Crawford and Angelica?

Comment, Vote, and Follow