Chapter Seventeen: My Boyfriend Does My Makeup

Crawford's POV:
I watched Angelica as she slept in my arms. I couldn't get her words out of my head. Just the thought of some guy hurting my princess, made me sick. I vowed that if I ever found out who he was, I would end him. I tightened my grip on Angelica's waist protectively. No one was ever going to hurt her like that again. She meant everything to me, and I would protect her no matter what. "N-no, please don't do this.." Angelica mumbled in her sleep, before she started tossing and turning. She didn't get far since my arms were around her. "Angel, wake up." I lightly shook her. 

She jolted up from the bed with tears in her eyes. It honestly broke me to see her like this. I pulled her as close to me as possible and whispered sweet nothings into her ear, which calmed her down. "Shh, it's alright babygirl, I'm here, and I wont let anyone hurt you." I whispered into her ear. She buried herself further into my chest, holding onto me for dear life. "Please don't leave me." She barely whispered. I was taken aback for a few seconds. Why would she think that I'd leave her? I shook the nagging question from my mind and placed a soft kiss to her temple. "I'd never leave you." I said, and I meant every word. 

I had never loved anyone the way I loved Angelica, and I knew in my heart I wouldn't be able to live without her. She closed her eyes. "I love you." I whispered to her, before laying back on the bed with her in my arms. "I love you too." She whispered, cuddling further into me. I smiled and pecked her forehead. "Get some sleep babygirl..." I trailed off, brushing her cheek with my thumb. She slightly smiled and slowly fell asleep. I watched her for a few minutes before sleep overcame me.

Angelica's POV:
I woke up to Crawford's face nuzzled into my neck. I slightly smiled at how adorable he looked when he was sleeping. He was the most amazing guy, and I still didn't know why he chose me out of all the others girls he could of had. I was snapped out of my trance by a kiss on my shoulder blade. "Morning babe." Crawford said in his morning voice, which was extremely sexy. "Morning Crawf." I said before pecking his cheek. "Give me a proper kiss." Crawford playfully pouted as he sat up and pulled me onto his lap. I giggled before pecking his lips, only to have him kiss me back. 

I smiled into the kiss, all my worries from last night melting away. When we pulled away, I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around his neck and hug him, with my legs around his waist. "Thank you." I whispered, resting my head in the crook of his neck. Crawford pulled me even closer, hugging me back. "For what?" He asked, confused. "For giving me everything I always wanted. A love to consume me, and passion, and adventure. Thank you, for everything." I said, breathing in his scent. "You don't have to thank me for anything, Ang. I love you, and when you love someone, those things come natural." He said, as I smiled. He was the sweetest guy. "I love you too." I said before pecking his lips lightly. 

It was silent for a few minutes, both of us enjoying the moment. "We should make a YouTube video..." Crawford trailed off. "That's sounds like a great idea, what kind of video though?" I asked, as I pulled away from him, but still stayed on his lap. "We could do the Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag, or My Boyfriend/Girlfriend Does My Makeup." Crawford suggested, leaving tiny pecks on my shoulder blade. I couldn't help but giggle. "Why in the world would I let you do my makeup?" I teasingly asked. He fake gasped and placed a hand on his heart. "I'm offended you think I can't do makeup." He said jokingly. "I don't think, I know." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. 

Just as he was about to respond, Karisma walked into the room. "Morning lovebirds." She said as she plopped down on the other bed. "Morning Krizzy. Guess what?" I said as I turned to face her. Crawford groaned, already knowing what I was about to say. "What?" She asked. "Crawford wants to put makeup on me." I said. She looked at us for a moment before she burst out laughing. "That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!" She exclaimed, having a hard time catching her breath due to her laughing. "Hey! I'm right here you know!" Crawford exclaimed jokingly. "It would make an awesome video though." She said, completely ignoring Crawford. "True, and I promise you'd look just as beautiful when I'm done, like you always do." Crawford said, adding in the most adorable puppy dog eyes I've ever seen. "Fine, you can put makeup on me, but I swear, if you make me look horrible, I'll end you." I joked. "That's not possible, because you always look stunning." Crawford said before he pecked my cheek. I blushed lightly, making him laugh. "I heard someone's doing a makeup video, I'm so in." Dylan said as he strolled through the door. "Ugh, fine. I don't know why you guys want to do this so bad." I said. "Isn't it obvious? We want to give out good makeup advice to our adoring fans." Dylan joked, making us all laugh. "Well, that's my cue to leave, but have fun and good luck Ang." Karisma said jokingly before she left the room. 

I got up and got my makeup bag, mentally apologizing to my makeup in advance. Yea, I know, I'm weird. Deal with it. When I returned, everything was already set up. After I took my seat on the bed, Crawford turned the camera on. "Hey, guys, Angelica here. Today I'm joined by my good friend Dylan, and my boyfriend Crawford." I said, pointing to the boys. Crawford pecked my cheek when I pointed to him. "You guys can explain what we're doing today." I said. "Today we're going to be doing Angelica's makeup." Dylan explained. "I just want to let you guys know that they're forcing me to do this." I joked, making them laugh.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed this video

"Well, I hope you enjoyed this video. If you did, give it a thumbs up and maybe subscribe? Don't forget to subscribe to Crawford and Dylan's channels. Bye!" I said, blowing a kiss to the camera before shutting it off. The boys had honestly messed up my face so much, I barely recognized myself. It was pretty hilarious. There was lipstick on my cheek, blush on my eyelids, and mascara on my nose. "I don't even recognize myself." I said as I looked at the damage in the mirror. "You still look gorgeous." Crawford said, tilting my head up and pecking my lips. I smiled up at him. I couldn't describe what this boy did to me. I don't think I'd be able to live without him. He wasn't only my boyfriend, he was also one of my best friends, and I could only hope it would stay that way.

Hey guys.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

I'm thinking of pairing Karisma with one of the guys. What do you guys think?

Comment, Vote, and Follow