Chapter Fourteen: The Campout

Crawford's POV:
I carried Angelica until we reached our room. She hopped off my back as soon as I entered the room, and sprinted towards her bed, before plopping down on it. I laughed at how cute she was. Everything she did was adorable to me. I didn't realize I was staring at her until her angelic voice broke me out of my trance. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked. "Because you're beautiful." I replied cheekily. Her cheeks immediately turned pink, making me laugh. "You're suck a dork!" She giggled, trying to hide her face with her hands. I lay on beside her and pulled her hands away from her face. "Don't cover your face, it's too perfect for that." I smiled before leaning in and pecking her lips gently. She smiled before cuddling into me, resting her head on my chest.

 I ran my fingers through her hair, before I noticed how tired Angelica looked. She had bags under her eyes, and could barely keep them open. "Get some sleep babygirl." I said softly, before wrapping my arms around her. "I'm not tired..." She trailed off, trying to keep her eyes open. "Yes you are. You can barely keep your eyes open." I said. "I'm fine Crawf." She said, trying to convince me. "No you're not. You look exhausted. Please babygirl, for me?" I begged her, wanting her to sleep. 

Whether she admitted it or not, I knew that she desperately needed to rest. "Fine, for you." She mumbled before closing her eyes. I watched her while she slept peacefully in my arms. I loved the feeling she gave me whenever she was around, because when she wasn't, I felt like part of me was missing. When I was with her, I felt complete. She was slowly becoming my entire world, and I didn't mind at all. All it took was one look at Angelica cuddled into me to make me realize that I was helplessly in love with her.

Angelica's POV:
I woke up to a two people talking. I kept my eyes closed, but listened to the conversation. "What the hell Chris?" I heard Crawford whisper-yell. "Everyone else is waiting for you guys downstairs so we can go to the beach." I heard Chris say. I buried myself further into Crawford's chest, trying to drown out their voices, but it was no use. "I don't care! Angelica needs to sleep. I swear Chris, if you woke her up..." Crawford threatened, but trailed off, noticing me moving slightly. I groggily opened my eyes, and sat up. "Ang, I'm so sorry, I didn't me-" Chris rambled, before I cut him off. "It's fine, don't worry about it." I smiled, before leaning into Crawford. "Are you sure you're not still tired?" Crawford asked. "I'm fine." I reassured him, giggling at how concerned he was. "I'll just see you guys downstairs." Chris said before leaving the room. 

I got out of the bed and went into the washroom, taking a Crawford Collins sweater, a black tank top, faded blue jeans, and black vans. I threw them on before giving myself a fishtail braid. I didn't put any make-up on, and left the washroom, only to be greeted by a shirtless Crawford. I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly defined abs. "You should just go without a shirt." I joked, making him laugh. "Maybe I will then." He joked, before wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "By the way, nice choice of sweaters." He smirked. I blushed. We were facing the mirror, so I had could see our reflection. 

I smiled at how perfect we looked together, before taking my phone and opening the camera app. Just before I took the photo, I went on my tippy toes and kissed him, catching him off guard. He recovered quickly and smiled into the kiss, making me smile as well. I snapped the photo before pulling away gently. He leaned in again and pecked my lips, before untangling his arms from my waist and going to put a shirt on. I went on Instagram and posted the photo while I waited for him to finish getting ready.

@AngelicaHastings:
Words can't describe how happy he makes me💕 #bestboyfriendever #blessed

Minutes later, Crawford and I left the room and made our way down to the lobby, hand in hand. When we got there, we met up with the others, who had tons of blankets with them, and piled up into the car before heading off to the beach. The car ride consisted of Karisma and I annoying the boys, and a lot of singing. When we got to there, I was the first one out of the car. Everyone laughed at my excitement, but I didn't care. The boys carried all the blankets, and Karisma and I carried the food. 

We walked down the beach until we found a beautiful spot with a pit for a fire. While the boys went out to find some wood for the fire, Karisma and I sat by the fire pit. "So, I saw the Instagram pic of you and Crawford today..." She trailed off. "You did?" I asked. "Yea, and you guys looked adorable." She said, making me blush. I was about to respond, but was cut off by Crawford and Chris running towards us with wood for the fire. They got the fire started, and we all gathered around, sitting on logs. 

The stars were shining, making the scene even more beautiful. Crawford and I were cuddling on one log. He would occasionally peck my forehead. I smiled up at him. He was so amazing, and I could feel myself falling for him more and more each day. "You guys are so cute." Cameron said, before chucking a marshmallow at us. Me being the competitive person I am, took it as a challenge, so I leaned back and caught the marshmallow in my mouth. Crawford and the others laughed as I chewed on the gooey snack. It got a bit chilly, so I started to shiver. Crawford noticed and pulled me closer to him, before pulling the blanket around us. I snuggled into his chest and smiled. We spend the rest of the night chilling by the fire. It was the perfect night.

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

Thoughts on the story so far?

Comment, Vote, and Follow