Chapter Ten: Be Mine

Angelica's POV:
After breakfast, we all went back to our rooms to get ready for the show. I decided to stay in the clothes I had on, so I lay on my bed and went through my phone. While I was scrolling through Twitter, Crawford decided to plop down on my stomach. "Are you comfy?" I joked. "Very." Crawford said, giving me a cheeky grin. I rolled my eyes playfully at him before turning back to my phone. I was responding to some tweets from fans, before Crawford took the phone out of my hands. "Crawf!" I yelled, trying to get my phone back. He just laughed at me before typing something on my phone. When he passed it back to me, I noticed he had tweeted something.

@AngelicaHastings:
@CrawfordCollins is the hottest guy alive! ❤️😍

I laughed at the tweet before opening the camera app. "Let's take a selfie." I said. "Sure." Crawford said. He got off my stomach and I walked over to the mirror. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. We both smiled for the selfie, but at the last second, I went on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. The look on his face was priceless. He was obviously not expecting me to kiss his cheek. I smiled as I looked at the photo. It had come out perfectly. I posted it to Instagram.

@AngelicaHastings:
This boy tho...💕

I closed my phone before turning my attention back to Crawford, who still has his arms around my waist. He smiled down at me, since he was much taller than me. "Be mine?" Crawford whispered into my ear, before placing a kiss just above it. "Of course." I whispered back, turning in his arms so I was facing him. His whole face lit up, before he pulled me into him and spun me around. I laughed before wrapping my arms around his neck, as he lifted me up so that my legs were around his waist. It was the perfect moment. 

Sadly, it was interrupted by Karisma waltzing through the door, stopping dead in her tracks when she saw us. "Is it finally official?" She asked, getting excited. "Yes Krizzy, it's official." I smiled as I pulled away from Crawford. "Oh my god! I'm so happy!" She exclaimed pulling me into a hug. I laughed at her excitement before pulling away. "What about me? Don't I get a hug too?" Crawford joked, before he pulled her into a hug, making sure to ruffle her hair. "Seriously Crawf? You know I hate when you do that!" She exclaimed, immediately pulling away and going to the mirror to fix her hair. Once she was satisfied with it, she turned back to us. "By the way, I came here to tell you guys that we're leaving in 15 minutes." She said. "We'll I'm ready." I said, sitting on my bed. Karisma sat next to me before Crawford could, making him sit on his bed instead. "I see how it is. You're already taking her away from me." He joked, making us laugh. 

We continued talking and laughing for a few minutes, before we left the room and went to the lobby, where the others were already waiting for us. "Guess what?" Karisma said as she ran over to the guys. "What is it?" Nash asked. "Crawford and Angelica are official!" She yelled in excitement, capturing the attention of the others. Crawford and I smiled at each other. "It's about time." Cameron said, before bro hugging Crawford and hugging me. Nash was the next one to hug us. Then it was Chris, who was ecstatic. The last person to come up to us was Matt. "I'm happy for you." Matt smiled, before pulling me into a hug. "Thank you." I whispered into his ear, before hugging him back. When we pulled away, he gave Crawford a bro hug. "The fans are going to flip out when they find out." Karisma said, making me freeze.  

I hadn't though about how the fans would react. Would they support us? Or would they send hate? I hoped they they'd accept us and let us be happy. Crawford seemed to notice my uneasiness, because he wrapped his arms around me and pecked the top of my head, making me relax. "Guys, we'll tell the fans when we're ready, but right now, let's just get to the stadium and have a great time at the show." Crawford suggested. We all agreed and made our way to the car that was waiting for us outside. 

The car ride to the stadium was full of laughs, singing, and talking. Chris, Karisma, Crawford, and I were all super excited for the show. Matt, Cameron, and Nash were going to be backstage. I couldn't wait to meet the other Viners and YouTubers that were going to be at the show. When we got there, we all had to go our separate ways, either to dressing rooms or the stage for rehearsals. "See you soon babe." Crawford said, before pecking my lips and going towards the stage with Chris, while Karisma and I were taken to the dressing rooms by our stylists. 

My stylist curled my hair, before she started on my makeup. She put on a little bit of blush, with mascara and red lipstick. When she was done, she placed a flower crown in my hair to match my outfit. I smiled at myself in the mirror before being ushered out of room and to the stage, where Crawford and Chris were still practicing what they were going to do. I sat on one of the seats as I watched them. Crawford noticed me and sent a wink my way. When they were done practicing, it was time for Karisma and I to practice. I didn't get a chance to see Crawford before him and Chris were brought to their dressing rooms. Karisma and I practiced, and when we were done, it was almost time for the show. I nervously made my way backstage, just in time to catch a glimpse of the first fans arriving. I felt extremely nervous. 

What if I messed up? What if they don't like me? I was taken out of my thoughts by a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist from behind. "They're going to love you." Crawford whispered, before placing his head on my shoulder. "Was I talking out loud?" I asked. "Yes, yes you were." He said, before placing a kiss to my shoulder blade. We stayed like that for a few moments, before one of the crew members told us we had five minutes until show time. I hoped nothing would go wrong, but since it was my life, anything was possible.

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

Who else senses more drama stirring for Angelica and Crawford?

Comment, Vote, and Follow