Acknowledgment

Even though my parents aren't bookworms like me, I still hope this book makes animpression on them. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart. I treasure you! 

And also, to my brothers. I appreciate your unwavering support, even during my tryingmoments. 

I would like to sincerely thank my cousin Pride, my friends Amanda M. and NompumeleloM., and myself for always believing in me. 

Siwelenkosi, I am grateful for your goodness in my life. Above all, even after 2.5 years, Itruly thank you for your forgiveness. But even if you say you've forgiven me, I know theremay still be emotional scars. Despite my errors, I hope you can still love someone else theway you loved me.

 I am indebted to Herbert Scheubmayr for his unwavering friendship and invaluableassistance in the publication of this book! 

David Hughes, it was an honor to have you swiftly edit the book because you are a veryskilled and experienced writer. Most importantly, I would like to thank you for exposing meto the Ikes & Collectables Bookshop community. 

In Chapter 5 of this book, I will also talk about the relationships that I am trying to mend.Temahlubi Dlamini, I appreciate you letting me be your buddy once more very much. As thesaying goes, people come and go in life, but only true friends—of which you are happilyone—stick in your heart.