✰𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐘

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Marlowe Whitlock was not supposed to be in the Percy Jackson universe. She died. She should have moved on to heaven or whatever she believed in after death.

But instead, for some unknown reason, she was brought back to life. She woke up on a loud, smelly bus, sitting behind—you guessed it—Percy Jackson.

She has no idea why she's there or what purpose she serves, but the gods must have wanted her there for a specific reason.

Maybe she could turn the tides of wars and save millions of lives.

Or maybe she could cause so much destruction she wouldn't know what to do with herself.

All Marlowe knows is that she has to follow along three kids on a dangerous quest to save a lightning bolt. Easy peasy.

Until she ends up falling for the main character (rookie mistake if you ask me).

tropes:
— found family
— strangers to friends to lovers
— "I don't know who you are." "I know everything about you."

aesthetic:

‧₊˚.

This story has already been started and is in the middle of the first book (The Lightning Thief). Marlowe is just a girl who is left in an unknown world without knowing any information and I feel so bad for her (I literally did this to her).

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?

— sam!