✰𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝘅 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Coraline Ray Madden did not want to move to Massachusetts with her father. She hated the thought instantly, but also didn't want to end up homeless, so she went.

The town was small, so many people knew or heard of each other very easily. Coraline was introduced to three boys—triplets, really. Matt, Chris, and Nick.

They took Coraline under their wings and taught her everything she needed to know about Massachusetts. The people, the best spots to hang out, and even where they film weekly car videos for Youtube.

Coraline found friends that she never would have seen herself hanging out with, and she quickly came to love each brother in a different way.

With old friends and relationships popping up randomly, Coraline must learn to either ignore or deal with the consequences of her past.

tropes:
— found family
— partners in a class project
— "Hey, sunshine!" "Don't call me that!"

aesthetic:

‧₊˚.

This story is in the drafts, even though I did have it posted at one point lol. It IS a social media fic, which makes it a little harder to do, but I still love it. Coraline is so innocent, so it's fun to watch the triplets bring out different sides of her, some of which no one has ever seen.

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

— sam!