✰𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗱𝘂𝗻𝗯𝗮𝗿 𝘅 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Marlee Stilinski hated high school. She thought that school itself should never exist and they should focus on more important matters. Like Scott turning a new kid, Liam Dunbar, into a werewolf.

Liam and Marlee had found comfort in each other. Since she had been around the supernatural for most of her life, and he had not a single clue about it, the two clung to each other in hopes of figuring everything out.

Sure, their competitiveness gets in the way of their friendship, but after an 'almost dying in a hospital' event took place, Marlee and Liam thought that it would be better to work together, rather than against each other.

Fighting off the supernatural and still trying to maintain a friendship is hard, but Marlee had promised herself that she would not lose Liam like she lost everyone else. He would not fall victim to the mystical side of Beacon Hills...not if she had anything to do with it.

tropes:
— enemies to lovers
— academic/sport rivalry
— "Think you can handle it?" "What's life without a bit of a challenge?"

aesthetic:

‧₊˚.

This story is in the drafts, although I keep coming back to it to reread and edit all the time. I want to continue working on it so much, but I know I have a priority to finish my other books first. I love Marlee with her attitude and sarcasm and I really feel like I can put a lot of myself into her.

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

— sam!