✰𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘅 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗷𝗼𝗹𝗳

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Drifa Brynjolf and Hiccup Haddock were the misfits of Berk. They had to strive and push themselves further than everyone else just to be noticed.

Then when they do finally get noticed, it's for all the wrong reasons. They caught a Night Fury, the villagers should be happy and congratulating them! Uh, no. They used that excuse one too many times, so no one believes them.

After searching the forest and finding two dragons tied in a couple of bolas, the two teens are stuck to make a hard decision. Should they stay or should they go?

Being the two teens they were, they let the dragons go. A bond forms between them, but how would their fathers feel when they find out that Drifa and Hiccup were becoming friends with the wild beasts instead of killing them?

With a bigger problem up ahead, the two teens have to fight for their lives and save everyone, dragons included. They have to turn the tides of the war and change Viking's minds.

It seems impossible, but taming a dragon should have been impossible, too. Guess times were in need of a change and only the two most unpredictable kids were the ones to lead them.

tropes:
— best friends to confused lovers
— ride or die
— "You ready?" "To do something totally dangerous and definitely not reasonable...yeah."

aesthetic:

‧₊˚.

This story is already done with the first act (How to Train Your Dragon) and second act (Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon) and is in the process of the third act (Gift of the Night Fury). Drifa and Hiccup remind me of Coraline and Wybie a little bit and now I can't get it out of my head.

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

— sam!