✰𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

𝘀𝗮𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘅 𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗶𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Mackenzie Lockwood had fallen in love with Sam Golbach from a screen. She had watched every single Sam and Colby video and couldn't stop the smile that appeared on her face every time the blonde boy popped up on her TV.

When she got overly tipsy one night and decided to dm them randomly, she never expected to get a reply.

But she did.

And now she was meeting a whole new group of people and making friends like it was the easiest thing in the whole world.

Mackenzie felt herself leaning into Sam every time he was near, but he never moved away. He only wrapped an arm around her waist and rubbed her arm soothingly.

Everyone around them could see the relationship building, but Mackenzie or Sam didn't seem to realize just how fond they had become of the other. They were just friends!

Psh, that's what they all say.

tropes:
— strangers to friends to lovers
— ex-boyfriend shows up and creates angst
— "Talking about murder gives me the ick." "You literally have a crime podcast."

aesthetic:

‧₊˚.

This story is still in the drafts and will probably remain there for a long time—at least until I finish some of my other books. Mackenzie is a little bit of a dumb blonde, but that's what makes her so exciting. I need to write more of this and have the Sam and Mack meet, like NOW.

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

— sam!