✰𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Julia Johnson—aka JJ—and her twin brother, Cameron, have been best friends with the quads their entire lives. Living next door helps with seeing each other everyday, but even if they didn't, the six would find a way to one another.

JJ and Nicky Harper, the two most awkward kids ever seen together, chose to stick together more than the other four. They made a pact when they were little that stated: "I pinky promise that I will be your best friend forever and ever, even more than our siblings!"

They had kept that promise for a long time, but the more they grew up, the more their feelings changed for better or worse.

Nicky found himself falling head over heels for JJ, while she was just trying to figure herself out. She was oblivious to the signs he was practically throwing at her, but that only made the chase more interesting.

Ricky, Dicky, Dawn, and Cameron—on the other hand—had made a bet to see how long it would take for the two kids to get together.

Now, they wait.

tropes:
— best friends to strangers to lovers
— pinky promises
— "I can't believe you just did that!" "You triple dog dared me!"

aesthetic:

‧₊˚.

I actually haven't started this story at all, but I've had many ideas for what I can do with it. Cameron and Julia are about to be the most chaotic siblings I have ever written, but I'm so excited to start it...eventually.

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

— sam!