✰𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Savannah Dawson and Drake Parker had a rough start to their friendship. They didn't immediately see each other and have a simple conversation and decide they were going to be best friends forever.

No, their friendship took a lot more to build. What changed it all was a single secret being released and Drake forming an overprotective feeling towards Savannah. He joked with her and messed around, but when anyone else tried it, he seemed to have their murder already planned out.

Drake and Savannah always had a flirty attitude towards each other, but that's all it was. Neither of them actually meant anything with it...did they?

Drake had been trying to date Savannah for years, but since she always said no, he relied on other girls in school to take his mind off of her.

Now with Savannah's feelings finally changing, their friendship gets rocky and she starts to question everything.

Will they figure things out or will their friendship crumble into nothingness?

tropes:
— enemies to best friends to lovers
— love language = physical touch
— "I don't want to ruin our friendship."

aesthetic:

‧₊˚.

This story is at the end of the first season of Drake and Josh. It will cover all four seasons and have bonus chapters with my own created episodes. Savannah is a little confused with her feelings, but aren't we all? We don't know what we want until we experience it and it could all change based on who is involved.

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

— sam!