Chapter 8: go

"Wake up Snuggle bug!" The very cute and temperature hot Pentuna yelled while vigorously shaking me awake. Wow she has a very strong grip.

I woke up with a grunt and a very fuzzy focus, I felt like I hadn't slept a wink last night. She tossed some clothes for me to wear as she went to change in the bathroom. After getting them off my face that had an imprint of my arm, (that's just how heavy I "sleep") I rose from my bed, straightened the comforter, lined up my stuffed animals, put my pillows back, folded my blanket, and then looked at the clothes she had given me to wear.

The clothes were kinda strange or abnormal, there was a dark red turtleneck with the strange school logo right in the middle of the front part of the shirt that was outlined with gold color, also who would use yellow on red? Never mind you readers unfortunately can't tell me because that's not how books work. There also were some faded stoneybrook bell bottom jeans that had a few (hopefully) purpose red fringes that reminded me of Lorelei Gilmore.

I at first thought my backpack was probably still missing from last night but when I turned to the underside of the luckily not high bed I'm sleeping in, my backpack which was still filled was here. Yes!!! *happy dance*

I grabbed the clothes I almost forgotten about and went to the bathroom Pentuna wasn't using and thankfully no one else was using either. For some knowledge so you can understand (and yes I know I keep breaking the 4th wall but hey it's the 3 of us's story so what? Oh fudge forgot you don't know number 3 so never mind that) each room has two bathrooms on either side which everyone shares either their next room neighbors who can be very loud when they want to with their blaring music that Pentuna doesn't seem to notice.

When I took off my shirt and sweatshirt to get my other shirt on, I saw that on my wrist the scar was still there. I was right it wasn't a dream! Then also........ crud, I hope Meg is okay. The thought of that son of a motherless goat (yes I know it's sad Jeramy) distracted me a little bit from realizing that the voices were coming hack again, hard.

Don't let them see you cry you worthless stray. They don't deserve the punishment of seeing the real, weird, annoying, stupid, dumb, imperfect, selfish being. True, I thought. Everyone will leave a clinger like you, and you know you deserve it. Just like you deserve every scar from the war. If Pentuna knew how you acted when your best friend was getting killed she would never want to be your friend. Thats again true, my mind thought, my heat too. Don't let people see your worthless emotions, hide like the coward you are.

"STOP!!!!"

The voices stopped screaming and continued to whisper as I clenched my arms so hard they're going to probably be sore for a little bit. Afterward I rubbed my décolletage like Will taught me when he found out about it. Turns out physical pressure helps with the voices's pressure for a lot of people though Will doesn't know about them. And if he learned the whole camp would freak.

After rubbing my décolletage for a little bit, I decided to focus on something else like my shirt and bells (short for bell bottom jeans) that I still hadn't put on. Once I got my bottoms on, I started to get my shirt on and realized, it doesn't have long sleeves. Yah, that's a problem for me if you hadn't guessed before. So now I'm gonna have to wear a sweater or sweatshirt or something to cover my scars that would scare people. You deserved the pain that you were in. "Oh just shut up," I mumbled.

I looked in the mirror, faked a smile, and told myself my motto, just shut up, breathe, and smile. Been my motto even before I learned about all the mythology, I wonder how Ren is doing after the whole kept on almost getting married and making impulsive promises.