•The Article•

Famous Writer And Actress Died. Runaway Son To Blame?

    Unfortunately the beloved writer of How to Have a Perfect Family ® and How to Be Safe Parents ® James Smith and his wife the beautiful actress Samantha Smith from Forest Deep  were found dead in their house this morning, February 23 2022 at 7A...

Unfortunately the beloved writer of How to Have a Perfect Family ® and How to Be Safe Parents ® James Smith and his wife the beautiful actress Samantha Smith from Forest Deep  were found dead in their house this morning, February 23 2022 at 7AM in Fort Worth, Texas when they had not came to their appointments an hour before. They were both very popular so people have some reason to suspect someone might have murdered or poisoned them due to there being shattered glass everywhere. The police suspect so too and they have some suspects. There house was very guarded but a person who use to live there would know how to sneak if, especially if they had snuck out before. That's right folks, the main suspect is their 10 year old son, Tomas Mark Smith though he had told the public many times he prefers the name Travis instead.

Before you start yelling there is good evidence stacked up against him and his older sister Charlotte Smith who also had told the public she would rather be called Chloe Smith. They ran away about a week ago and there are rumors they somehow traveled to Boston but that is impossible. But Tomas had a motive you see, they had ran away from home and lied to many people saying that they just wanted a safe life. We know they are lying since they have no scars or bruises and have had no broken bones that has ever been record. They also have the star parents of a perfect life and they have so many guards so our hunch is that they are just being spoiled.

You might be asking of why Tomas is the main suspect, it's because of his constant temper problems at school which would constantly get him sent to the principal. During these tantrums he would do actions that he later regretted so doing like killing his parents for some more fame and vengeance doesn't seem so off. It's such a pity to he honest. A young and handsome boy became such a trouble maker and a thief, he could have grown up to be as wise as his father James but the young Tomas decided a life of murder. Police are still searching for Tomas and Charlotte as I'm writing but so far they have not found them so let's get back onto the sadly passed couple.

The late and always loving husband James Mathew Smith had always been very kind from a young age. Growing up he would always give his teachers flowers and he constantly excelled other students but instead of boasting or insulting his fellow classmates he would tutor them. He was also the head of the lacrosse team that won 1st place every time when he was apart of the team for the first time ever. As he graduated Brookstone High School as the valedictorian of his class and the many award he had gotten, Latin honors, Departmental honors, Congressional Award, Scholastic Art & Writing Awards (that later helped him with writing his best seller.), Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship, and the DECA Emerging Leader Award. (as he was a part time nurse at a nursery home till he died) He also graduated Heaven College with a major in creative writing and a minor in Hospitality and was again the top of all his classes and got many awards, Dean's list, Latin honors (again), Fellow of the School of Graduate Studies, Graduate Student Service Award, Outstanding Service Award, Outstanding Thesis & Dissertation Award, Academic Leadership Award and many more.

The deceased and always caring wife Samantha Olivia Smith had been humble even with her looks since birth. Her parents signed her up for any beauty contest they could since she was born, Miss Pre Teen Texas International, Miss Teen Texas International, Miss International, and after she got married she went into Mrs. International which she won all. But she was always humble and says it was the designers, makeup artist, hairstylists, etc that made her look beautiful. She was also very kind by donating to build the new high school and orphanage in the area.

Her most famous speech on the Late show she said something that will break your hearts for the lost Samantha. "My children have been my pride and joy since they were born and I attend to treat them as such." What a heartwarming thing to say. And I wish it had stayed that way, but it didn't with their suspected murderer son and selfish daughter. Now let's get onto the eldest child of James and Samantha Smith who we haven't talked about yet.

Charlotte Ophelia Smith is the eldest daughter of James and Samantha Smith and the older sister to Tomas. She was never very academically gifted and took her mother's beauty but instead of showing it she would constantly hide it behind basketball and sewing. Whenever on TV she would finds ways to subtly flip everyone off which is one of the reasons to suspect she was a brat at home. She also was a huge troublemaker by pulling pranks in teachers classrooms that sometimes lead to someone getting hurt though she always tried to fake innocence saying she was framed which many people including me suspect isn't true. She is also very spoiled with one example of how on her last birthday when she turned 14 she got annoyed at her parents for recording her party which it wasn't even an embarrassing thing in the party though all the kids were older than her except for her brother Tomas.

So let us morn for the lost James Mathew Smith and Samantha Olivia Smith as their death has greatly impacted the state of Texas. Let us also hope that the murderer is caught so then their souls can have rest. The police like previously have been looking high and low for any more clues in the house. So again we hope that James and Samantha are looking down at us from heaven. That is all for Fort Worth Newspaper.

Thanks so much for reading!!!
Question: Do you agree with the reporter's theory?
Videos:

Art:

It's not the marked but still

Bye!!!