17 | Cerise

A/N: Trigger Warning: Mention of suicide and child abuse

***

Cerise was lost in space for only a few seconds, but it felt like hours. She could only open her eyes when her legs stopped trembling, and even that took a minute. The feeling of a thumb brushing her cheek had her looking to the side and discovering Saint watching her with a gentle look in his eyes.

"How do you feel?" He asked lowly, still occasionally running his thumb over her cheek. She instantly turned timid from his soft yet still intrusive gaze.

"Good," Cerise whispered. 'My body feels so light, I could fly.'

"Are you at your limit?"

She took a moment to consider her legs which still felt like noodles, and the hypersensitive pulse between her legs before nodding. One more might have her blackout for longer, "I've never..."

She could throw a lot into that pause as she searched for words.

I've never been properly eaten out before.

I've never climaxed so strongly. Or more than once rather.

I've never squirted before.

"Um...I think I died."

Saint chuckled and Cerise felt her whole body blush. She did not mean to find those words.

"Can't have that."

"Um...doyouwantmetodoanythingforyou?" She rushed out quickly, staring at that same spot between his brows.

"Look at me." He said and Cerise immediately focused her gaze, "Couldn't catch that."

"...What about you?"

She watched confusion briefly cross his face before he shook his head and smiled. "I'm good too, Cher."

"No, I mean...I need to repay the favor now, right?"

He shakes his head, "You don't owe me anything."

"Oh." The words were barely audible, and her lips downturned ever so slightly.

"You seem disappointed." His thumb drifted to her plush mouth and fixed her pouting lips. "Did you want to?"

"It just doesn't seem fair." 'I want to taste you too.'

"How come? You've returned the favor ten times over already." Saint's pierced tongue runs over his lips, and a pleased hum sounds from his throat before he pulls her closer and wraps his arms around her.

"But you didn't..."

"I can wait. You're tired, love. After tonight, when you've processed everything, say the word and it's yours."

"I'm not tired." That argument ended with a yawn, and she received another chuckle from Saint before he pulled her into his side completely, gently twisting his fingers into her hair as she curled up next to him and rested her cheek on the pillow.

"Go to sleep, baby. We'll talk in the morning."

***

Cerise woke up lying completely on top of Saint. She carefully sat up, and now straddling his hips she looked down upon his sleeping figure and took the time to admire him. And to think.

His hair was messy, sticking up in places yet some pieces still falling over his eyes. She noticed that the strands seemed longer than usual, and the shaved sides were growing out a tad. He would probably cut it soon.