Truth or dare?

Rachel's POV:

As dusk settled in, Billie suggested to watch a movie. She rummaged through her collection and pulled out an old classic, a black and white film that she insisted was a must-watch. We snuggled up on the couch under a blanket, the glow of the TV casting flickering shadows across the room.

Halfway through the movie, Billie shifted closer, resting her head on my shoulder. I could feel the rhythm of her breathing, steady and comforting. It was a simple gesture, but it felt intimate, as if we were already deeply connected.

When we saw the credicts, Billie turned off the TV. I checked the time. It was only 10pm. "Are you sleepy?" I asked her.

Billie stretched lazily, her movements graceful even in the dim light of the room. "Not really," she replied with a soft smile, "But I don't mind if you are." "No way. I'm wide awake." I shook my head.

"Can I ask you something else?" I asked with curiousity in voice. "Sure, go for it." She lifted her head, her eyes locking in mine.

"You mentioned being stronger and faster," I began, "Do you have heightened senses too? Like better vision or hearing?" Billie nodded, a small grin playing on her lips. "Yeah, I do. My senses are sharper than most humans. I can see better in low light, hear things from farther away, and my sense of smell is... well, let's just say I can tell a lot about a person from their scent. It helps me a lot, but sometimes it gets overwhelming."

My eyebrows rose in fascination.
"I understand. And what about... other vampire-like abilities? Can you hypnotize people or... turn into a bat?"

Billie chuckled softly. "I wish I could turn into a bat, but no, that's just a myth. As for hypnotizing people, I can't exactly control minds, but I can be very persuasive when I want to be."

I grinned, imagining Billie using her charm to get whatever she wanted. "I can definitely see that."

Billie's eyes sparkled mischievously. "And there's one more thing..." She trailed off, a playful glint in her eyes.Rachel arched an eyebrow, intrigued. "What's that?"

Billie reached for a bottle under the coffee table, pouring two glasses. "I have a heightened tolerance for alcohol. I can drink most people under the table."

I laughed, taking the proffered glass. "Challenge accepted." We clinked our glasses together before taking a sip, the rich flavor of the wine filling my mouth. After I drank one glass, I felt my muscles relax, my mind calm and steady.

As we sat there in the quiet of the room, I could sense a playful energy emanating from Billie. With a mischievous grin, she broke the silence. "You know what would be fun?" Billie's voice was soft but excited. "We should play truth or dare." I chuckled, not surprised by her suggestion. "Truth or dare, huh? Sure, why not." I couldn't refuse her and besides I wanted to have some fun.

"Alright..., I'll start. Truth or dare?" She leaned slightly closer to me, a smirk creeping on her face. "I'll go safe, truth."

"What's your... guilty pleasure?"

I chuckled, my cheeks flushing slightly. "I have a lot, but mainly daydreaming like imagining myself being main character in some story...,
and reading or watching everything that's scary-horrors, thrillers, true crime..., but what freaks me out the most are paranormal activities and urban legends. It's weird, because during the day I'm not scared of that stuff, more curious I'd say. But after a day of diving into it, every sound, everything I see in the dark sends shiver through my body. I just can't get enough of the adrenaline rush, it's like some sick cicle."