Lace

Billie's Pov:

The bus ride back to my place felt like a slow-motion escape from impending doom, Rachel sitting beside me as my mind raced faster than the bus itself. Stepping through the familiar streets into the comforting embrace of Fallen Angel's Woods.

Once home, Rachel wasted no time heading upstairs to unpack. I followed suit, setting her bags down with a sigh of relief.

"Need a hand with that?" I offered, concern lacing my voice.

She hesitated, then shook her head gently. "Actually... I think I've got it," Rachel admitted softly, surveying the room. Her gaze met mine with a grateful smile as she approached and rested her hands on my shoulders.

"Thank you," she whispered sincerely, her eyes reflecting joy.

"Anytime, Rach. I'll be downstairs if you need anything," I assured her, stealing a quick kiss before heading to the living room.

Despite the lingering anxiety from Fin's message, I focused on the present, trying to push the worry aside. Collapsing onto the couch, I felt the weight of the morning's events settle into my bones. Rachel's movements echoed faintly from upstairs, moving around the bedroom, unpacking her belongings and arranging them. Occasionly she emerged from the bedroom to bring her priceless skincare products to our bathroom.

There was a strange comfort about the fact that each item is finding it's proper place between my clothes and other stuff.

Growing restless, I reached for my phone to kill the time. An hour slipped away in boredom until I noticed the sun beginning to set. I dimmed the blinds and flicked on some colorful LED lights, setting a relaxed ambiance throughout the room.

I noticed that it got very quiet. I couldn't catch any sound of Rachel moving around the house. Then suddenly I heard careful footsteps and faint echo of stairs slightly cracking beneath her feet.

"Billie?.. Can you come here?" She called me from the stairs.

I stood up from the couch, made few steps in the direction of my girl, closing the browser. When I put my phone in the pocket and lifted my head, I froze for a moment.

I saw Rachel leaning on the stair railing, wearing only the same hot black lace panties I had teased her with earlier and a matching bra. She smiled seducily at me, biting her bottom lip.

My breath caught in my throat, my eyes widened as I took in the sight of her. My heart pounded in my chest, desire and anticipation surging through my veins. I quickly closed the distance between us, my eyes never leaving hers.

She did a 365 so I could have a full look of her. "How do I look?" She asked softly, her voice low and teasing.

"You look amazing." Was the only thing I was able to choke out, because of the shock and admiration.

Rachel's smile widened, a mixture of amusement and desire dancing in her eyes. She extended her hand, and I took it, feeling the warmth of her skin against mine as she led me back to the living room. The colorful LED lights painted a vibrant backdrop to the intimate moment unfolding between us.

"Sit," she instructed, guiding me to the couch. I complied, sinking into the cushions. Rachel stepped back, her movements graceful and confident. The room seemed to buzz with the energy between us, anticipation hanging thick in the air.

Rachel began to sway to an unheard beat, her body moving sensually as she let the music in her head guide her. Her hands glided over her curves, tracing the outline of her lingerie, teasingly slipping under the straps before moving away. I couldn't peel off my eyes from her and the lace hugging her curves. My breath hitched, and I felt a heat rise within me, my eyes darkening with desire.