Chapter 10: Power Dynamics

Author's Note: Hi, you like rules, right? No? Too bad, these are kind of needed. I don't want to keep making long notes, so this is the last long one (that I will make on purpose) for a little bit.

Long story short, Nikke has a lot of things that happen. Many stories on here do the bond stories, a few do the events, and (I have seen) none that do the random encounters or advise sessions.

...So what if I did all of that?

––––––––––

Every chapter will have a little icon at the beginning of it to tell you what to expect.

"♥️" means that the chapter will have at least one bond story in it. As for who it is about, I won't just say it in the title, but I might say it in a note before hand or you could just read to find out. I will still ask for who you want to see at some point, though!

"⭐️" means it is a story event like Cherry Blossom and Maid in Valentine. Again, just read to figure out which one it is. These are definitely not set in stones, so I will ask you all for these later too.

"🌟" are for special cases like Summer Anis. These bond stories take place during events, so they will happen only when that event is happening. I thought it would be nice to mention that I am on the fence for doing collabs. Trust me, I love Himeno and 2B, but those collabs are really more meant for where they come from and not Nikke. I'll decide later, but don't expect them for now.

"–•🧡•–"Finally, those random encounters and sessions I mentioned. Those won't get their own chapter. Instead, they will be at the end of chapters and be started with this symbol I made up. Some of the dialogue is funny, so I thought I would give it a try!

––––––––––

I think that is all the changes I wanted to make. At the end of this chapter, I am going to talk about my thoughts and opinions with Nikke to better connect with you all! Have a great day or evening, my stars~!

"Chatting" - 'Thinking' - *Sound effects*

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

You head back inside of the Command Center to end the night, but before you can enter your room, you encounter Anis and Neon. "There you are, Master! You have to try that shower in there; It feels so good and warm." Neon greets you before walking past. "I'll see you tomorrow!" She happily waves before skipping out of the room.

"She is right, you know. After going through all that sewer water, that shower of yours is a godsend." Anis continues while nudging your shoulder. "Well, I am finally going to get some of that deserved sleep! Bye, Commander!" Anis also waves before walking out of the room.

With a gentle farewell to the both of them, you head into your room. Looking at it properly, it did have a lot of space as the only real things in there were a bed, a big window behind the bed that let light into the room, two nightstands with adjustable lamps, a closet, and the entrance to the private bathroom. Compared to the workspace, it was definitely more empty, but you enjoyed this as it felt cozy and you could always design it later. That bed really did speak to you right abou-